Chapter 25

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

WITH ISSEI

Issei transported back to the opening of the cave, he felt good, he handled his finals. Although it wasn't official, since the grades had to be entered in, Sona said that he passed, so he didn't have to worry about that. He wanted to celebrate with Ingvild, since Zeoticus also replenished their food supply. However, when he started thinking about the girl, he remembered the good luck kiss that she gave him. Spending weeks with her in the Oasis made him develop some feelings towards her and he didn't know how to go about it.

It made him nervous, he wasn't like this with Serafall, but then again, he was drinking and was in a dark place at the time. A dark place which Serafall pulled him from and allowed him to complete the ritual that nearly changed him. He knew he needed to speak with Serafall before he started anything with any girl, otherwise, he felt like he would cheat on her and he didn't want to do that. Since he was aware that she allowed him a harem, he knew she was the alpha and had better judgment than Rias, so he decided to contact her and created a communication circle.

Serafall: Hello?

Issei: Hey, Sera-chan.

Serafall: Ise-kun? What's going on?

Issei: I... - he let out a sigh - you were right.

Serafall: About?

Issei: You were right about me falling for Ingvild.

Serafall: Uh-huh, and?

Issei: What do you mean and?

Serafall: I mean what are you going to do about it?

Issei: I don't know, I mean she gave me a kiss, but it wasn't on the lips, but it was close.

Serafall: It means she likes you and has fallen for you as well, does she know about me?

Issei: Yes, she knows about you and that you are my fiancee, but I think she also heard you speak about having a harem.

Serafall: How so?

Issei: I mean when I was speaking to you and Merlin, I couldn't sense her, she has this ability or something that you can't even sense her presence, after I finished talking to you, when we last spoke earlier in the week, she was right beside me and who knows how long she was standing there.

Serafall: Ise, how long are you going to keep your heart closed?

Issei: What?

Serafall: She wants to be with you, what's wrong with that? Did you ever tell her about "them" and what they did?

Issei: Yes, I did.

Serafall: So she knows what not to do, also since you confessed to me that you are falling for her, what's stopping you? I told you that you can have a harem.

Issei: I know, I just... I figured that I should talk to you, you know to be sure because if I didn't I would feel like I was cheating on you and I'd be just like them.

Serafall: Are you going to ask for my permission for every girl that comes up to you? Ise, you're your own man, if you keep asking me for permission for girls, there are some that would think I'm holding your balls, but I'm not. I trust your judgment of character. I know it didn't work the first couple of times, but the third time's a charm, right?

Issei: I'm trying to have a heart to heart and you're making jokes - chuckling at her attitude.

Serafall: Well, you're laughing, so I guess I did alright.