Chapter 16

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei: Shit and I wanted a quiet day - getting up from the corner of the room.

Serafall: Issei, you need to relax, it's just my mother and father, try not to be nervous? - leaning back in her chair, preparing to deal with her parents.

Issei: I guess you're right, the truth is they were going to find out at some point - sitting in the chair next to Serafall - but it will be problematic.

Xavier (Lord Sitri): Hello Zeoticus - entering the room.

Sophitia (Lady Sitri): Hello Venelana - greeting the matriarch in a friendly tone, following her husband into the room.

Zeoticus: Greetings, Xavier - getting up from his seat to offer a handshake to his fellow patriarch.

Richard (Lord Phenex): How are you all? - entering after the Sitri patriarchs.

Venelana: We're fine, all is well, not much has happened - accompanying her husband to greet the fellow clan leaders, of course with all that has happened since last night, the Gremory matriarch was feeling on a different level.

Diana (Lady Phenex): Oh, hello Issei - greeting the teenager kindly, but there was a slight tint of sadness.

At that moment, the other 3 visitors noticed Issei, who just looked on and waved, while he seemed calm on the outside, he was mentally freaking out on the inside.

Ddraig: Calm down, partner

Issei: 'You're not the one, who has to deal with your mate's parents'

Ddraig: And who are you partnered with?

Issei: 'What?'

Ddraig: Who are you partnered with? Whom do you share your titles with?

Issei: 'The Oppai Dragon?' - a little confused

Ddraig: Our other title - a little angry at the mention of the soon to be former nickname.

Issei: 'The Red Dragon of Domination'

Ddraig: Good, good, so quit your bitching and dominate the situation - sitting back and letting Issei handle the situation.

So with the quick peptalk and confidence that his partner instilled in him, Issei responded back to the greetings.

Issei: Hello Lord Phenex, Lady Phenex - turning his attention to the Sitri patriarchs - ... my in-laws - smiling confidently and from the corner of his eye, he sees Serafall raise her eyebrow at him.

Serafall: 'He's got some balls' - but then she remembered last night - 'Yeah, he does' - a smirk of her own forming on her face.

Issei: 'I think I handled that pretty well'

Ddraig: I knew you were reckless, but I must say, that was bold

The Sitri patriarchs were surprised at what they were just called, when they turned to Serafall, they could see a change. Her aura did not seem to have that childlike quality as before, now it is mature and serious, along with the power that it held.

Richard: What do you mean your in-laws? - turning to Issei, surprised and confused.

Venelana: Ise, you ruined the surprise - annoyed because Issei took her thunder.

Issei: Well, someone had to say, might as well be me - if he looked in his "mother's" direction, he would have possibly experienced the death stare, she was sending his way.