Chapter 9

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Ddraig: "Well, partner, we better enter quickly."

Issei: Why the rush?

Ddraig: "Did you forget about the Sitri heiress?"

Issei: Oh, that's true, she was there, wasn't she. - remembering that Sona was in the classroom when he exploded.

Ddraig: "She is likely to have told her sister, who will tell the Maou Lucifer."

Issei: Yeah, that's true but Ddraig, which side do you think they'll believe if I tell them?

Ddraig: "I don't know, Issei, I don't know, that remains to be seen."

Issei just sighed and entered the cave, while thinking what would happen if he told them and which side they would be on, but he stopped thinking about it and kept walking.

IN THE UNDERWORLD, SIRZECHS OFFICE.

The redhead is sitting at his desk writing on a piece of paper, quietly, until his door is opened abruptly.

Sirzechs: What's... - unable to finish as he sees Serafall with an angry expression, but also confused, sad, along with other emotions.

Before Sirzechs spoke he saw how Grayfia entered the room and closed the door behind her.

Grayfia: What's going on, Serafall-sama? - curious about the behavior of the Maou Leviathan, who is usually cheerful.

Sirzechs: Yes, what's the problem? - a little worried about Serafall.

Serafall: You have to see this - showing the cell phone with a video on the screen.

Grayfia: What is this video? - confused as to how this affected the Maou.

Serafall: Just look at it - giving the cell phone to Sirzechs, and then went to sit on a small sofa, trying to calm down and her face was still an array of emotions.

Sirzechs was confused about what happened to Serafall, that she had this video but his thoughts were interrupted when he heard Grayfia speak.

Grayfia: Serafall-sama, this better be... - but stopped seeing as Serafall was rather stressed.

Serafall: Just watch the video - her voice taking on a cold manner, which neither the Maou Lucifer nor his wife have heard in a long while.

Sirzechs saw that whatever troubled Serafall had to do with this video, so he played it while Grayfia looked over his shoulder.

Of everything they were expecting, they did not expect to see Issei in the video, this confused them, but the tension was only increasing every second that the video played, they could see how Issei was blamed for something, how they began to insult him, and they started to hit him, kick him, at that moment he only felt helpless, but also confused. Confusion and anger is what the Maou and his wife felt because who did this, this the question went through their minds. They saw Saji appear and they thought that he would help Issei, but their confusion increased more, seeing what happened, they did not understand, weren't Issei and Saji supposed to be friends? They were still confused but that confusion turned into anger, when they heard what Saji said, they saw Sona appear, as everyone began to laugh at Issei, but then they stopped as another laugh was heard. This one was a bit psychotic, but rather arrogant. They saw Issei stand with his hand on his face, but even with that they could see a smile of ruler and a burning amber eye, that filled them with doubts, and those doubts increased when they saw how Issei hit and beat Saji and the perverted duo. However, what left them with a lot of fear were the words "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT THEY ALL DECEIVED YOU", they finished watching the video.