Chapter 15

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

ON THE SAME NIGHT AS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

IN THE UNDERWORLD.

On a very high mountain. That was illuminated by the light of the moon, in said mountain there was a person sitting on the ground, thanks to the moonlight it could be distinguished that said person possessed a purple suit. That person was a man about 30 to 35 years old, with light and dark purple hair. Yellow eyes, this person looked normal but something was strange because he had yellow horns.

????: When will he arrive? It has been a few minutes since I called him.

He took out a glass bottle with an amber liquid and began to drink from said bottle. Out of nowhere, he felt an immense pressure in the sky, as a huge ray of light appeared.

From this light, a huge figure emerged, its scales shined by the light of the moon, and this figure began to speak.

????, looking at the purple haired man: Look who it is, haha. It's been hundreds or thousands of years since I've seen you in that form Tannin - watching Tannin, in human form, while smiling.

Tannin: Hello Fafnir - looking at the golden dragon that was in the sky.

Fafnir: How are you doing? - lowering his head to the ground near where Tannin stood.

Tannin: Alright, more or less - looking at his drink - But first of all - turning his attention to Fafnir - change your form, you're attracting a lot of attention - before taking a sip from his drink.

Fafnir: I don't like that form, apart from that, I'm a very busy dragon, so I shall say my goodbyes - preparing to leave, until he heard a dark growl directed at him.

Tannin: FAFNIR - his tone was dark, almost like snarl.

Fafnir stopped in his tracks, as it was rare for Tannin to speak like this. Usually, his tone almost always spoke in a calm, proud, boring or a little angry tone. But that tone was something else.

Fafnir: What's going on, Tannin? - a little nervous as he directed his attention back to Tannin.

Tannin: Are you deaf? I told you to change form.

Fafnir, sighing in defeat: Since I have no other choice left.

A shine covered Fafnir completely. When the shine went away, a man of about 25 years appeared, with golden hair, eyes of the same color and wearing a gold-colored suit with silver details.

Tannin: I didn't remember how you looked that way

Fafnir: Yeah, yeah, now what do you want because you know I don't like to be in this form.

Tannin: First, sit down -pointing to the stump next to him.

Fafnir: Ok - sitting next to Tannin, but having an eerily feeling.

Tannin: Now, you want some? - showing the glass bottle that held the amber liquid.

Fafnir: Oh, give me, give me - a little excited, momentarily forgetting about the feeling he had.

Tannin took out another bottle and gave it to Fafnir.

Fafnir: Ah - opens the bottle and begins to drink - golden apple liqueur, how delicious.

Tannin: Yes, you're right - drinking wine from his own bottle.

Both drank as if it were water, they each drank about 4 bottles.