Chapter 14

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

SOMEWHERE IN THE HUMAN WORLD.

In a dark and silent place, a blue magic circle would appear, from this circle, three people appear after a few seconds.

????: Tsubaki-san, turns on the light, this place is very dark

Tsubaki: Yes Sona-sama, where was it? - using her ability as a demon to see in the dark - Here we are - activating the light switch.

Sona: Thank you Tsubaki-san, this place is not too big - looking around the place that after Tsubaki turned on the light.

The room had two armchairs and in the middle, a small table. This whole room was a little decorated, but in that room there was a window, but it was barred. There was also magical seals in place to keep whoever was inside, restricting them of power.

????: You're right - a blond spoke as he sat down in one of the chairs.

The two girls looked at him, he had a calm look, as if nothing happened but that was not the case.

Sona: Who gave you permission to sit down - annoyed by what the blonde believed.

Tsubaki: Saji, I suggest you listen - looking at the blonde.

Saji: Girls, plea...... - he was unable to finish speaking as Tsubaki took him by the neck and lifted him up in one fell swoop.

Tsubaki: I TOLD YOU TO LISTEN! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK! - breaking her calm, stoic exterior, letting go of Saji.

Saji: Tsu.. - once again, not able to talk as he received a punch from Tsubaki.

Tsubaki: You have no right to call me by my first name or my last name - removing her fist from Saji's face - to you, I am vice-president.

Saji fell to the ground with his hand on his face, Tsubaki hit him so hard that it broke his already broken nose.

Sona: Seriously, you act as if nothing happened - approaching Saji - you know the situation that you are in? If my sister did not have me detained, you would no longer be a man - to prove her point, she kicked him in the groin that was more than likely bruised from all the damage it received, but he wouldn't get a chance to soothe the pain as Sona bent down and lifted Saji by his collar - and after all this, that you and "them" did not think anything would happen - pinning Saji against a pillar - you have the brazenness to behave as if nothing happened, as if we didn't know anything - her hair and glasses covered her eyes.

Saji tried to get some leverage, it seemed that Sona was putting all her power into her grip since he could not be free, so he attempted to increase his aura.

Saji: Kai... - but stopped speaking when he felt a tremendous blow to his stomach.

Sona: Ha...ha..... first, you trick Momo's feelings and Ruruko's - hits him in the ribs - then you endanger everything I've worked for to fulfill my dream - hits him again in the stomach - you endanger the pride and name of the Sitri family - hitting him in the face - you spit on my trust - backhanding him in the face - on Issei's confession - kneeing him in the groin - on the damn trust we all had in you - kneeing him again. - Haha ​​- punching him in the stomach again and causing Saji cough up a little blood - you - another punch to the stomach - you dare - hitting him in the ribs - to try - another hit to his ribs - raise my hand - she hits him so hard in the stomach that the whole room trembled as the pillar was indented by his body and he puked more blood. - Where was the man who supported me - another hit to the head - the one I trusted, the one who said he loves Momo and Ruruko, Issei's friend, the one who said he loved me - hitting him with an uppercut, clamping his jaw and cracking some teeth - you threw everything away - another knee to the groin - for a moment of satisfaction with a spoiled bitch and her useless band of whores - hitting him again in the head - putting me in this situation, putting them in this situation, putting your damn friend in a situation where he's dying - hitting him again in his rib - where he's on the verge of madness, you... - she knees him one last time in the groin and then makes him look her eye through his swollen, bloody eyes, seeing her ice cold expression - you're a fucking piece of shit - hitting his head against the pillar, a crack was heard, indicating both the pillar and a fracture in Saji's skull, she released from her hold and let him fall to the ground.