fighting

Paaaa leave my ear. Dad save me. Phoenix screamed as Porsche dragged him out. Well it's because he got into a fight and  dean decided to call his parents.
Paaaa you know I won't ever start a fight it's that guy he got on my nerve. He whined but Porsche had enough this is third time this month and he's not gonna leave him this time.
Weird to say Porsche is strict and is worried about his behavior but kinn he's cool with it. He knows his son will never loose and he has lived with Porsche for 20 years now and he was worse than phoenix.
Well then Venice decided to jump and save his stupid ass.
Uncle Porsche. He called out and smiled and Porsche immediately smiled and left Phoenix. He hugged Venice. He wouldn't lie he loves Venice a lot because he was the first child in the house and he has spent huge amount of time with Venice when his parents were busy. He loves to spoil him if his parents refuse to get him something he would ask Porsche who would fulfill his demand right away as a revenge Pete and Vegas did same to Phoenix.  Yep that's how they spoilt them even more. He knows, in any trouble phoenix will run to Vegas Pete if his parents aren't available. Like they would need help. They are both fully trained. Venice learnt knife skills from Vegas and phoenix mastered shooting under kinn. Their dads and not very worried about them. They got bodyguards everywhere.
Both are overprotective of their Pa's. They learnt that from their dads. Venice loves to read and ride bikes whereas Phoenix he would rather spend his day partying. He is great in manipulating khun to take him out for partying. He was 15 when he first went out and got drunk. And Porsche almost broke his neck in anger and then he was banned from touch alcohol till he was 18. He didn't dare disobey as kinn warned him .
They are opposites but they are always stuck to each other. Venice is an year older than him. But Phoenix would never respect him as older. He's his bestie.

So today Venice decided to help him.
Yaaa where have you been?? You don't come home anymore!!!! Porsche asked smiling
Sorry uncle I promise I'll visit you.
And why didn't you stop this shit when he was fighting???he asked.
Um-mm I -was in class. He stuttered and was caught lying.
Liar. You were with him fighting. He pulled his ear and he hissed in pain asking kinn for help and Phoenix laughed at his best friends misery so Porsche grabbed his ear with other hand and dragged them to car. Both of them were thrown into back seat. And kinn and Porsche got in front seats and Porsche is still nagging them.

Porsche immediately called Pete and Vegas to their place . On entrance Venice met with a glare from his Pa. Pete is furious is an understatement. He warned both of them to not get into trouble.

Pa let us explain. Said  Venice scared
Uncle Pete it's not our fault. They started it. Said Phoenix.
Paa they challenged us saying something about being the gang leader. We told him why would I be a gangster when I can rule mafia. They wouldn't listen. Then Phoenix came and the broke his IPad. But we didn't hit them. But then he attacked so we didn't back out. Not our fault they ended up in hospital.  They should've atleast checked before fighting.
Venice explained both kinn and Vegas looked at their kids with proud smile while  Pete and Porsche are still angry that they shouldn't have beaten them that much.
After a long lecture from both of them. They all ate food in silence and then minor family left.
Venice got nagging even in the car. Once home everyone went to sleep Pete went to check on Venice once.
You sure you're not hurt anywhere??he asked worriedly
I am perfectly OK Pa. See everything's OK.. He said with a smile.
I am sorry I scolded you so much u was just worried about you. He looked down at their hands.
Pa you don't have to apologise. I am sorry we'll take care of it in future. We will make sure no one will find out about our fight. He said with a smirk
Shameless still won't stop fighting. It's all your dads fault. He has spoilt you rotten. You seriously make me angry. He hit his arm but pulled his son into a hug. He broke the hug kissed his forehead and said him goodnight and left.
Thank you so much for reading