spoiled phoenix

Phoenix is a spoilt brat no one would disagree with that. If he needs something he's knows his way around to get it. Now that he is all grown up. Kinn wants him to go into business but he got different plans with his bike. So kinn has forced him and Venice to attend meetings with him.  But they were really hard for spoilt kids to sit and listen. So phoenix fell asleep in the meeting. Kinn banged the table hard to wake him up. He woke up and immediately met with his father's glare. Kinn bit his cheek to not laugh at him. He reminds him so much of Porsche. The way he fell asleep the way he woke up. But then kinn asked him to look after the project. Only when he got the file he got super exciting because it's for a bike company. He always wanted to build bikes so he got his chance. Whereas Venice was super excited for his garage. He doesn't care if it's car it bike. If he can race with it. He wants it .
Kinn left the room with a smile. Both of them went to work. Kinn went back  home and found Porsche with khun. He got up and immediately kissed kinn. Phoenix pretended to vomit at their PDA. Porsche smacked his head and pulled him into a hug. He loves affection he gets from his Pa and immediately hug him even more tightly. 
Paaa... I want a new bike. Pleassseeee.
Nope
I'll go ask Uncle khun.
Why do you even need it??  You have 7 bikes..
Because it's the latest model and have seen it's body. It's like 7th but still first love.
Porsche laughed and broke the hug. He pulled his head and kissed his forehead. He giggled. He knew he won.
Kinn looked at his family and smiled he already asked someone to order one for his son. He himself was the reason why he's so spoiled.

Phoenix went to khun who was looking at the design of the new hotel. He started to work as interior designer with his great sense of fashion. He designed most lavish hotels.
Uncle khun
Yes brat.
You can't call your favorite nephew that.
I can't see Venice anywhere.
Huh  yaaaaaa how can you say that to me. He threw a pillow at him.
What do you want kid??
Nothing...
Don't lie to my face kid.
There's a new computer that came out yesterday..... So will you buy it for me??
Nope. Porsche will blame me for spoiling you.
Then tell him you got it for Venice.
Get out you ain't getting anything. Pleassssseeeesswsssssssssseeeee.. I'll download series for you. Then we'll watch it together. He wasn't lying he's the only one in the house who loves watching series with khun. He knows khun won't say no to his offer. It's been a while they watched something together because of their work.
I'll think about it. He knew he got it.
He happily went to his room. He took bath and came out. When Porsche went to his room to give him files for his project. He watched Phoenix struggling to dry his hair. He asked him to sit on the bed. Phoenix sat down and hugged his waist and Porsche started drying his hair. Porsche smiled at the thought that his husband and his baby behave exactly same.
Once he was done he kissed his baby and called him out for dinner. Khun watched some series with phoenix then he fell asleep on the couch. He got text from Venice. He invited him for a race cause he can't sleep. So slowly tiptoed outside. He saw his dad standing on the door.
Dad....he looked shocked and scared.
Where are you going?? Kinn asked.
To Venice. He called. He said slowly.
It's 1 in the morning. He stated the fact.
Daddddd please only this time. We are just meeting because he's hungry and we wanna eat something. He lied
You can do eat at home. I'll calm chef or if you can ask Porsche he'll be more than happy to feed his son. Said kinn teasing him. He knows he ain't going out to eat.
Dad let me go please. Please please.tired puppy eyes
Nope kinn did his best to resist them.
You have forced me to do this. If you don't allow me I'll tell Pa about how you said you were going to business meeting but you went to bar with your friends and uncle Vegas. He said with a smirk.
Who told you that??!!!?!! Kinn asked shocked.
We followed you. He smiled showing all his teeth.
OK go but don't you dare turn off your phone. Keep your tracker on. Come home before 3. I am waiting here.he allowed.
Dad go to sleep. I'll call you to open the door when I come back. Kinn nodded and he ran away.
Kinn opened the door at 2:45 and found phoenix drenched. It has already started raining. He made warm milk for him and made sure he changed his clothes before sleeping.
Then he went to sleep.
Thank you so much for reading.
Please give your ideas.