second born

Very few people knew about kinnporshe's second baby. He's the spoilt brat of the century. You can tell how spoiled he is by seeing how much his brother spoils him who was once considered the most spoilt.
But this one is biased. He loves his Pa more than anyone. A boring lecture from Pa or outing with dad. He will choose his Pa. Although he'll convince his Pa to take him out in the end but yeah he'll choose him.
His name people is Meen theerapunyakul.
(A/n my most recent crush)

Vegas and Pete had a second baby as well her name is Cairo

Vegas and Pete had a second baby as well her name is Cairo. She's a princess of this family. If she complains about anyone they are usually found dead except her brothers who gets grounded. When she was a baby she complained to he4 dad a man keeps glaring at her. Vegas took his eyes out. Yeah he loves her the most.
Kinn decided to send both of then Meen and Cairo to Canada for studying and they are not very happy about it.
Paaaa you need to stop dad. I cant live without you. Paa please. Whined meen for 100th time. He doesn't wanna go. But he has fucked up enough to be sent. He broke a kids face because he insulted his pet cat. He called him evil. He's not evil. Kinn had enough of his temper so he's gonna ship him to Canada.
(

thats his cat)

Listen Meen it's for your benefit sweetie and I'll visit you every week

Listen Meen it's for your benefit sweetie and I'll visit you every week. I promise.  Porsche consoled his son. He's actually gonna check him every week.
No I don't wanna go.
You should go Meen, you only cause trouble here anyways. Phoenix entered the room and teased him.
Paaaa Hai is teasing me again. Meen always complains they can fight all day. Having two sons is tougher then anything and if both of them are have ego of kinn and brain of Porsche. It's a bad combination.
Phoenix don't. Porsche stopped the older.
But Pa. This is 10th time this week I have covered up for him. He is the one who replaces his parents as guardian when they are busy or he just goes everytime his brother is in trouble but will never admit.
Oo like you were any better I had to drag you out of fights. Porsche teased him.
Please Pa that was years ago he said with a huff. He's s changed man now.
More like an year ago just one year.  Now that you have sky to tame you doesn't mean you weren't a brat once. Kinn entered the room. And started teasing the oldest. They have special connection like Porsche and Meen. He works with him and they are just glued to each other throughout the day and they talk boring stuff .
Dad please can I not go?? Meen hugged his dad but he ruffled his hair and said
You are going that's final. He left.

Porsche decided to pack his bag. Phoenix dragged him to back to his room.

IN MINOR FAMILY MANSION.

I don't want her to go. She's a baby. How will she live in foreign country all alone?? Vegas asked Pete 100th time today. But Pete has decided Cairo will leave.
Vegas she's not a baby and she's gonna have Meen and all the bodyguards that you are sending and I know you'll be going there every week so shuu. Let my baby live her life. Cairo actually wants to go and Pete totally supports her .
She can live it here. OK Pete what if she got scared at night?? Vegas still trying his best.
She'll call you. And why would Cairo get scared at night??  Pete already getting irritated.
I'll kill kinn he's the reason my baby has to leave. Vegas is actually sulking now.
No Vegas she wants to study there that's why she's leaving. Pete is tired of being the peacemaker.
But she can stay here and study I'll make sure she gets into best college. Vegas won't give in.
He's right Pa she can stay here. She's annoying but she should stay who'll do my assignments? And she won't sneak into my room late nights to sleep in my bed. She won't steal  my hoodies I am gonna miss her. Venice joined in too. He's gonna miss her she's a baby sister.
Can you stop being dramatic. She's not leaving forever she's just going for 2 years. Pete tried consoling them.
Venice you should go with her. Vegas suggested.
Yes I'll pack. Venice got up.
No you won't pack kid. You have to complete your studies here. Stop being so overprotective .Pete pulled him back.

Thank you so much for reading. I'll introduce her next time.
And you'll meet very overprotective dad vegas.