everyone keeps kidnapping him

Phoenix is done with his family. They keep kidnapping his boyfriend. For the love of God he can't meet him . Today he was supposed to meet him after the meeting, Pa stole him immediately after they left the meeting. Then his uncle took him for shopping.
He's sitting with his dad sulking.
Don't be sad , he'll be back . He laughed at his misery.
Why does everyone keep stealing him?? Dad ask your husband to stay away from my boyfriend. He is sulking so bad .
You know i love your Pa and i can't say no to him.
What about me ?? Don't you love me .. he made a pouty face.  Kinn laughed out  a loud.
He left and he started working.
6 pm and he's done with work . He decided to go back to Sky's place . He happily got into the car and then he got a text from sky telling him to come to the mansion .
God he's still there. Can you believe it ?? He's still there. He immediately drove back home .
Skkkkkyyy  he whinned as he got in .
He's watching freaking anime with Meen. Sky kissed his cheek and asked him to shower .
He pouted he wanted sky to accompany him but he's too busy with other people. He took a pillow and hit Meen on his head.
Paaaaaaa Phi pai hit me .. He screamed.
Don't do that Pai .said Porsche from another room even without looking at them .
Sky laughed at them . He's so used to this . Meen hugged him and started cuddling. Sky laughed and hugged him back . Sky didn't have any siblings growing up so having meen as baby brother feels good. It felt like a complete family

He found his parents cuddling in the garden. Before they would start fuckin each other . He should meet them .
Your son stole my boyfriend. He sulked .
Honey it's ok .  Porsche laughed at his son's misery.
He got a kiss on his cheek and left . He took bath and found his boyfriend has still not returned.
So he went out and found him learning guitar and fanboying on them . Uncle chay taught him guitar while Uncle Kim looked at him and smiled .
Ok that's it .
Sorry for disturbance but i need my boyfriend back . He returned the guitar to uncle Kim and dragged sky out .
Sky was getting dragged by his boyfriend and he already knows what's gonna happen next .
Pai closed the door and threw sky against it and kissed him hard . Sky knew his boyfriend was jealous of his own family. He smiled and kissed him back . It's gonna be a long long night .

This is just fluff so imagine it yourself. I know you guys got imagination.. go ahead proud of you guys . 😂😂😂

Next day sky  couldn't feel his legs . He's damn sure that jealous man would do it again .
Pai had to leave for early meeting so he kissed him goodbye and left . He was really not in mood for going but his Pa is ..... "Sick"( in other words he got fucked so hard he couldn't move as well.)  ... So  he has to cover up for him . He sulked but had to leave .
Sky stayed in the room till noon . The got up to take a shower. When he came out of shower he found Porsche in his room. He brought him lunch . He gave sky a smile and they both had their brunch talking about random stuff. The. Sky didn't feel like going out but then rain called he's so bored Venice is busy with his new project and he needs attention.

So Arm drove him to minor family mansion. He met Vegas
Hi uncle Vegas. He said with a smile if anyone else witnessed a cold blooded murderer giving the same smile back with enthusiasm they would think he planning a murder but he's just happy to see sky .
Hi sky , here to meet rain .
Yep he said he's bored . You going to office???
Yep you see a bitch left me alone .he sneered at Porsche for taking an off.
You can't say Pa Porsche that and he's sick . He said with a pout.  He's surprised sky  got it that he was referring to Porsche for abandoning him alone to deal with the work.
No he's not.  Vegas replied with a smirk . Sky blushed red in embarrassed being caught.
Leave the kid alone Vegas. Said Pete who just came out with Rain . They hugged him tight  and took him out .Pete glared at Vegas and left . Vegas stood their shocked . He has no clue what he did. He never has. He'll just deal with it later at night .

Sky was hanging out with Rain when Pai called him to ask for lunch . He told him he's having lunch at minor family mansion. He sighed and hung up.  He was done with his work early so he went to Payu to help him with his project . They couldn't complete it so he called sky to pick him up on his way.
Hi baby you ready to go???
Actually P'Pai i am helping uncle Vegas with a design. So i think you should head home. I'll come later. he tried his best to not make jealous again .
The weird psychopath looking guy , always glares at people throw heart eyes at uncle Pete ,Vegas??? He asked really confused cause Vegas hates every freaking designs to exist. That man wants perfection. Even Venice who is perfectionist hates to makes design for him.
Yes the same . He said slowly.
And i heard that brat . Vegas screamed from behind.
Pai laughed at his comment. He doesn't really care of he heard it . He knows he won't say anything to him.
So he went home alone and waited for Sky to come back while glaring at the door. When sky came back everyone was asleep except Pai who was up and made sure he changed and slept .
He hugged sky tightly so no one can steal him in sleep.
Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment
Please follow