heirs

It's time to choose heirs for the clans. Phoenix is the chosen one , as he controlled the business whereas Venice, he wasn't into mafia, he had his totally separate legal business. Vegas was proud of him but he needs someone to take over his position as well. He can give to Phoenix and merge the clan but he's gonna ask Venice once . Both kinn and Vegas fought for years to get this position but in the end they lost almost everything. When Porsche took over minor clan, he was relieved. He could now have time to spend with his family. But then Phoenix came along and he took over so that Porsche could take care of him .
He called Venice over .
Dad ...you called ??
Yeah just wanted to discuss something sit down.
Venice sat on the couch next to Vegas .
I just wanted to ask you again.  Do you wanna be the heir of minor family business?? He asked seriously. His opinion matters a lot .
Dad you know i am not interested in mafia . I can always help you whenever you want but i can't completely take over. I have my own business now . Why don't you give it to Cairo ?? He tried to brush this topic off several times. But Vegas won't stop asking.
She's too young . And  your sister , she's not interested in family business. Although she would make a great leader. Vegas sulked a little that his kids are not at all interested in work .
Maybe she'll change her mind in future. He knows she will. She loves what his dad does.  She's just living a stress free life for sometime.
Hmm but i am thinking of retiring from office. Vegas sighed a little
What why?? Are you sick ?? Venice panicked. Vegas does hate office work but he's retiring suddenly.
No i am just going on second honeymoon with Pete. Venice was dumbfounded. His parents are shameless even after years .
Hmm maybe i should give it to Pai. He's really good at managing business. But you should help him sometimes. It's gonna be difficult for him to manage everything. Said Vegas. He has thought about this a lot. The property and all can go to Venice and ciaro but the business it will go to Pai. Maybe he can merge both the businesses of major and minor families. It will be easier for him. If this was 15 years ago he wouldn't even imagine giving anything to kinn's son but now he wants his kids to fulfill their own dreams and Pai is the only one interested in businesses. The only one who never thought a meeting was boring. He has learnt so much from Vegas and kinn over the years if he hands over the business it's in safe hands. So he called Pai over for dinner. You can't just throw his business and say hey here's my business take care of it bye.  Obviously you have lure him in otherwise he'll also like other kids run away. 
Pete let's call Pai over tonight. He screamed from one of the house.
YOU ARE CAN STOP SHOUTING. JUST TEXT ME pete shouted back. 
You are staying with me what if he tries running away . Vegas said it venice
You got it boss.  He gave a fake salute.
Cairo appeared behind them.
What are you doing??
Oh i was thinking about handing over business to pai so we are trying to make him fall into a trap. Said Vegas .
Dad you are shameless. He works so hard and you will now trap him working for you.cairo said with an angry expression.
Umm yes. Said confused Vegas.
Great. So what's your plan?? I really wanna study art so I am not taking over that mafia thing. Let's get rid of it. She's already in.
Later that night pai came over. Pete was over the moon seeing pai. They haven't met in long time because of their hectic schedule.
Missed you so much uncle Pete . Pa was missing you as well. Look he sent something for you.he handed over a box to pete.
What's that ?? He asked opening it.
No clue. Its yours now. Now where is my food.  Meanwhile pai left and went to dinning room.
Vegas , venice and Cairo were already sitting and  looking at him with weird smile. It scary how much that creepy smile resembles.
Are you guys gonna eat me ??
Maybe said venice. 
So how's business?? Did you seal the deal with Italians ?? Asked Vegas.
Obviously i have never lost a deal that I love.  By hook or by crook I get it pai flaunted his talents.
Oh great . So i was thinking I am old now I should pass on my business to someone. Said Vegas is fake sad tone
Wait you are not old few days ago ... No no I need to forget that image. Anyways you are still very young by heart so is payu joining us. I hated that architecture firm he works at. They won't allow me to meet him during work hours. We'll have so much fun together Venice. Pai gets excited like a golden retriever puppy.
No actually venice has no interest in business. He is more into bikes and building then firearm. Vegas rolled his eyes. His son doesn't have interest in firearms .
So Cairo ??
Ya ya ya let me live my life I am just 18 I need to study have fun I'll think about it in 15 years. Before that i won't take over a shit. She screamed.
Calm down princess. Said Vegas.
So who will be take over for time being??
They all looked at him.
Don't stare at me like that. I AM NOT GONNA TAKE OVER. NO NO NO NO said pai . He's the prey tonight.
YAA BUT WE DONT HAVE ANY BETTER CANDIDATE. Screamed venice.
You are the most trust worthy person. And dad and I will always come when you call us.  Dont worry. Venice said looking at his dad. He's lying .
I know your lying face. Once you all give it to me-  you uncle,  will run away to some deserted island and do unspeakable things to my uncle Pete and you venice will block me and Cairo is right she deserves her life right now. And I can't trust you two. And then I'll die in my office. Not happening i am going home. 
Hey hey hey stay or i  will call kinn tell him all about my second honeymoon plan and then he'll plan his too and  give you his share as well then you'll have to work twice as hard with no support. He's not wrong. Not entirely. Kinn will start planning their second honeymoon as well.
You will do no such thing. 
Try me. Vegas took out his phone.
Uncle Peeete they are torturing me. They are ganging up on me. Look at your husband ,son and even your daughter. I thought you loved me Cairo. He became more dramatic then khun.
Aww my baby. Vegas we are not going anywhere. I can't believe you all are torturing him to take over shame on you. He huffed at three of them. They are really going all out on torturing that innocent kid.
All three of them become silent and kept their head down. Pai smiled and hugged pete.
But Pete...
Pa..
No means no. If doesn't want to.  You can't torture him.
Ok ... Said the dejected family.
The rest of the dinner was silent.  With just payu glaring at him. He felt so guilty about making his family sad.
Ok ok ok I'll take over but just for little time. You text me your flight date , time of leaving and return. Then you will also pick up my call whenever I need it or I'll sell everything to Japanese mafia. Now don't be so sad.  I hate you all. Vegas immediately beamed up.
Told you emotional blackmail would work. He's kinn's son always caring for family and emotional fool too no offence pai . Said Vegas.
Offence taken . He can't believe he feels for those sad fake eyes.
I am not taking over forever. Said pai
Well something is better then nothing. Said Vegas
You won't run away right ?? He sighed.
No I won't. I love you as my own kids won't leave you alone in something like this said Vegas
The only person interested in businesses is pai that doesn't mean they'll leave him all alone he deserves to be taken care of .
You know what you should find someone with your status to marry so they can help you with business. Said Vegas. He was just teasing him.
I AM OUT. He got up kissed Pete on hai cheek and left.
Later that night he found Pete with a clay mask. That scared the shit out of everyone when he walked into kitchen to get some water .
Yeah he was just testing Porsche's gift.

Hi guys found this in drafts.
Hope you like it .
I just thought Porsche already retired and Vegas is the only one taking care of minor family.