caught 2

Whereas Porsche was in an ice cream parlor with both rain and sky. They ordered whatever they wanted. 
So??
They both kept their ice creams down.
I am Rain and this is my friend sky. Said rain.
I am dating Prapai which I think his real name is Phoenix and he is dating Phayu who we just found out is Venice. Said sky with his signature sass. He is actually annoyed why they didn't tell their real names.

Sky you are really annoyed about them lying?? Porsche sighed.
Hmm I am. I just dont get it why they would do this. They don't trust us. Sky is always straightforward.
I think P'phayu trusts me he just wasn't ready. Rain tried his best but he's a simp.
I don't know I just think its tough being associated with mafia. Said  Porsche sadly. He never wants his kids to live in such dangerous life.
Anyways do you two love them??he tried changing the topic.
Obviously I am angry but I still love him. Said sky
I agree. Said rain.

Sky has way too many complaints about Phoenix but Porsche had more. They ranted their hearts out about how idiotic he and his dad can be. After bitching for a while they bonded a lot. He loves both of them, both rain and sky. They are just perfect for those two idiots.
They went back to the place, both of them were ready to apologise but to their shock. Porsche said goodbye to Rain and sky and left with kinn, Vegas and Pete who gave them sympathetic looks. He didn't care to look at back to those two. They looked like they would cry any second.
They went back and decided to stay at Phoenix's place to find some solution. They couldn't think much. They fell asleep and decided to go to the manor in the morning to apologise.

Why did you lie about your name??
Asked sky.
I am really sorry. It's just I thought you wouldn't like to be associated with mafia. Said Phoenix.
Listen here you dumb human I love you not your stupid name. Anyways your family is better then you. He huffed and turned his back.
Phoenix pulled him closer for cuddling. He knows his way around to  get anything but his Pa has never been this upset so he's not sure what will happen.

In other room.
Do you think uncle Porsche will forgive us?? Asked really worried Venice.
He wouldn't sit down. He kept worrying about it.
Just sit down P'. I think he'll forgive you. He loves you guys. We talked about just you people when we went with him.
I know he does but...
But what??
We broke our promise. When we kids , we made a promise we won't hide anything from especially if we got hurt. Personal life can be kept a secret but if we are getting hurt we must inform him. I don't think he'll forgive me. I got hurt, you got hurt and I never told him. Even when we were kids if I couldn't tell my parents I used to tell him and he would always cover me up and  aaagghh how can I forget it. He said he won't protect us. That means he won't tell us anymore secrets and we can't tell him anything. Oh God he hates me now.
Venice almost on the verge of crying. Rain never thought he will ever see him crying. And he kept ranting. He kissed him to stop.
Shuuu you both go to him tomorrow and apologize. I am going to my parents place for weekend so you better sort this up till Monday cause I am not allowing you to enter this house if you don't. He said the last part as a joke or maybe not.

Next morning they woke up and went to the manor slowly tried to sneak in. Phoenix as usual being a brat went to his parents room while Venice waited.  He went to his parents. Pete was up. He saw his son entering he glared at him.
Pa I am really sorry. Seriously I actually forgot. I was just too busy. I am really sorry. He said hugging Pete. Pete looked at his face he still had a little slap mark and he turned soft.
It's OK I understand but you need to sort everything with Porsche he was seriously upset he didn't even talk to anyone when he came back.
He can't be angry at him for too long.
So were you busy with rain or work?
He immediately blushed for being caught and Pete laughed.