album

VENICE, PHOENIX!!! Porsche screamed. Both the kids came running to his office worried if something happened but to their surprise Porsche was sitting on a floor with a album in his lap.
Look I found an old album. He showed them excitedly.
You scared us what's so special about it. Phoenix replied with sass not getting Porsche's excitement.
Porsche opened the first page and it's a pic of Phoenix with kinn he was just turned one was very annoyed when khun threw a huge party.
Next page was Venice crying in the same party and Pete being worried about him Vegas glaring at khun.
Porsche laughed at the memories while kids pouted after finding their embarrassing pictures.
Then the pictures started getting interesting kinn, Porsche and Phoenix wearing similar clothes. Porsche smiled at each memory. Kids took the book and went to the nearby sofa and sat down and started looking through it.
What's this picture?? Asked Phoenix.
Porsche laughed out loud.
It's a picture from your third grade. You two got sports day in school and you selected each other as your partners for three leg race . And in the evening when you were practicing khun said it would be fun to have a little competition, so everyone decided to participate but then khun wanted to have Pete as his partner. And Vegas got angry and it was a mess until,  khun decided we let's chits decide. everyone drew chits and Vegas and kinn ended up together. They were so awkward couldn't, decide where to put their hands I clicked this picture when their legs were tied and next pic when they fell down on their face because they moved wrong legs. They were messing during the match. Fun fact Pete and I won that match. I think Arm recorded it.

Venice started laughing and decided to take the picture and sent it in family group.

Khun : I make peace.
Kinn : shut up.. And. Porsche why do we still have this picture.
Vegas: what should I do to get it so I can burn it.
Pete : you are not allowed to burn any memories of kids.
Vegas : but....
Porsche 😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Pete 😅😅😆

Everyone started laughing except kinn and Vegas who were embarrassed and scolded them for posting it but then khun threw them out for scolding his nephews and later added by Porsche.

Next was Venice was in a flower costume for a play and Phoenix cried he wants to be a flower too so they both were dressed as a sunflower. They even danced on stage together.
Porsche posted that picture in the group. They received hearts and awwws and some witty remarks from their dads.
Khun : Awww you two were angels back then ... I miss baby Venice and Baby phoenix.
Vegas : I would love to see them in that costume now.
Kinn.: baby sunflowers 😂😂😂
Chay : I made those costumes. Awww you guys looked so cute. ❤❤❤❤

Next picture was of Phoenix's in junior Taekwondo championship. In that pic Phoenix won first price his Pa trained him he would never loose. First picture was of him and his family after the event.
Porsche : learnt from the best
Kinn : yep the best.
Phoenix : can you guys not flirt.
Chay : we went for party after this and Khun got drunk.
Khun : I did not.
Pete : you did. Arm has videos of it.
Kim 😑😑😑

Next one was Phoenix and Venice hiding their face. Khun and gang went to cheer them for their football match and it was embarrassing. Kinn and Vegas refused to be related to them and sat at the end of the stadium.

Next picture was of Halloween.
Khun : I hate this pic.
Pete :🤣🤣🤣
Kinn and Vegas 😂😂😂😂

Kinn and Vegas hates it especially after having kids since kids were always sugar high but they decided to prank them this time. So Vegas somehow convinced both of them that khun is a vampire that's why he stays in the house during the day and he loves drinking blood (wine).  And he would drink blood of kids to stay young. He would turn into vampire this Halloween and if they want to protect themselves they must hit him with raw eggs.
And kinn gifted khun a vampire costume studded with diamonds and gold. He was so happy he wore it on the day of Halloween when kids got ready in their costumes as baby ghost with the white sheet with holes for eyes. Vegas told them he has hidden eggs in their candy basket and the kids believed him blindly. And when they reached main house. Kinn told them to keep the eggs safely. They believed their dads . After a while Vegas came over and then kinn and Vegas watched khun getting hit by raw eggs and then running away in fear and kids getting scolded for what they did by Pete who held his laughter. Porsche was rolling on the floor laughing.
Porsche took the picture of the mess khun kids and the masterminds.

When kids realized they were so gullible they laughed at their dads. Khun got angry in the group chat.

Khun : arm pol get eggs we are attacking them.
Porsche : Kinn and Vegas you should hide he's actually collecting eggs.
Vegas :  on it
Kinn : stop him.
Pete :😂😂😂😂
Porsche : can't 😂🤣😂🤣

Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote and comment.
Any more recommendations.