dads

Kinn loves his family. He would die for them but they really get on his nerves. His husband gets on his nerves more then his son well because he's just spoiled but Porsche he's just dumb. And then he got a be with Phoenix in everything. Kinn is super worried about them.
Kinn is leaving for a week and he called his sons and Porsche to his office to break the news .
Ok people i am leaving for Bejing tomorrow. I'll be back in a week . And when i come back i want everyone in a single piece , no one should be injured and please Phoenix don't do something stupid with Porsche. Meen you are the incharge. I want every detail .
Nooo i wanna go with you .. can i ??
It's not a trip kiddo. It's a meeting.
Your dada is right meen . It's a meeting. You stay with us we'll have fun .
But my vacations.....
It's ok baby .I'll take you somewhere when i come back. He pampered meen. Meen pouted and nodded. Porsche smiled at his son and then gave an evil smirk to the other .
I am serious Porsche. Said Kinn and sighed .
Don't worry we won't do anything stupid. He kissed Kinn.
Come on I'll help you pack . He dragged Kinn out .
Kinn left the next day. Phoenix and Porsche immediately packed their bags as well.
where are we going?? Asked meen . I need to inform dad. He took out his phone and Porsche screamed.
Pai PHONE NOW .and pai jumped on him to catch the phone while porsche captured meen .
Now baby who do you love more me or dada ??
I don't love anyone more. I am just doing my duty.
Ok then let's go Pai . He can wait for his dada while we'll go enjoy our trip .
Porsche picked up his bag .
No no i do love you more. He jumped on Porsche.
Then let's go . I packed your stuff in my bag. Don't worry you can buy anything you want there.

Pai picked up his bag and they slowly left the house making sure khun doesn't find them sneaking out . They went to the airport where they met Venice and Cairo with Pete.

So it's just us and we not taking dads. Asked annoyed Cairo . She's always wants to go with dad . No matter what .
Pete had to blackmail her into coming.

I don't wanna go . I wanna go with dad . She whined.
Ok let's leave her here . Call Uncle Nop he'll take you back . Pa and I can totally enjoy this vacation. Said Venice annoyed at her.
Shut up Venice she's coming with us and about your dad.  Baby we should enjoy this vacation alone. Said Pete coxing her .
Or next time we won't even take you all . Just me and Pete. Porsche threatened.

They all boarded the plane. And when they landed they are in Maldives. Porsche loves coming here.  This reminds him of their first trip together.

Ok people here are your room keys . Now I don't wanna see anyone for next 2 days . Please no one means no one. Porsche said as he left for his room.
Call me if you are in any trouble unless you can't solve it yourself. Don't call me for money call your dads for that . And let me relax as well. bye.  He left as well.

What are we supposed to do now?? Asked Cairo.
Let's go look around. There's a pool and arcade we can go there . And club . That would be our last option.

Meen and Phoenix went to their room when he saw someone entering the lift. 
DAAD WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE ?? they are screamed while meen hid behind pheonix.
Kinn was shocked to see him and then Vegas entered . He was about to run away but kinn pulled him in and closed the door.

I can ask you the same thing. What are you people doing here ?? Is porche here as well ?? He asked his kids.
Yeah and we are here for vacation. Pa planned it . And you said you were going for work "in Beijing" said pai with a smirk .
Kinn sighed.
Well every year we come here for a week to relax . Away from all the madness. It's really relaxing. Kinn explained.
Does uncle Pete knows?? Asked meen .
No !!why?? is he here as well ??  Asked Panicked Vegas .
Yep . Said phoenix and meen with a cheeky smile.
I need to go apologize to my husband. Vegas tried to escape.
No you are not going. They don't know we are here yet . So let's make sure they never find out about it .
You two if anyone found anything you'll never get an allowance. Here keep my card and keep your mouth shut .planned kinn
Well you see. Cairo and Venice are here as well so ... They need to shop as well . Asked Phoenix with a smirk .
Oh my God here take this . Just don't open your stupid mouth. Vegas took out his card and handed them .

Pa said not to contact him for next two days and that means . We can't help you for next two days.  We'll inform your where they are after that so that you guys can relax. Phoenix said .

For next two day.  Kinn and Vegas just stayed in their room.  They got themselves huge suits. They ate drank, slept and then relaxed in pool.  They could see the whole hotel from their room but their room is on the top floor so people can't see them .  Porsche and Pete were down sunbathing.  Both of them sleeping while their flawless bodies exposed to sun. If he could he would've covered Porsche up. But he can't go down cause that would be risky .
Next day they decided to take kids shopping. Kids were super excited. They can buy anything. If they want they can buy supercars . They are rich.

They bought everything they touched. Porsche and Pete were shocked but they said they asked dad for money so they didn't question anything at first . But then Porsche noticed the card Phoenix was holding.

So Porsche called him in his room in the evening.
So where's your dad ??
In Beijing.
Don't lie to me sweetie i personally kept that card in his wallet befor he left .
Shit .
So where is he ??
He's here . But he's not cheating on you . He's just here for vacation. He gets tired of us..
Alone ??
Nah with uncle Vegas .
Seriously Vegas.
Yeah i was shocked as well.
He can go anywhere he wants. You see as he lied to us. Let's lie to him a little. Don't tell him i know about his vacation.
Got it.
Give me that card.  I should shop a little .
His son gave him a sinister smile and they were partner already .
From next day both him and pete decided to tease them a bit . They would pass next to him and won't notice them.  And they would get a heart attack every time this happened. They asked Pai about it.  He told them. They don't know anything yet .
Next day they decided to play pool with the kids , while Porsche and Pete went for massage.  Then they took kids to beach . Not that they need, supervision. Who am I kidding they need high end supervision!!
For instance Cairo tried to drown meen cause he threw water on her face . Venice and phoenix won't stop flirting with people.  While kinn and Vegas were busy with them. Pete and Porsche relaxed while getting manicure. Oh this is what they want.
For whole 6 days.  Kinn and Vegas were responsible for kids while Porsche and Pete spent their money and relaxed.  They decided to leave first . Kinn and Vegas will  follow them there .
Porsche went back home and waited for kinn.
He was such a great actor. He pretended like he actually came back from work .
So what did you guys do this week ??
We went on a vacation.
What!!! Why i told you we'll go together.
Well we were really bored we can go back again. Porsche hid his smile.
Pai held back his laughter.
Kinn sulked but then they went to sleep. Kinn hugged him hard.
I missed this .
I was in room right next to you . You always had a chance. Porsche laughed and hugged back .
I am gonna kill pai tomorrow. He kissed his forehead.
Well instead try not giving them the card with my initials on it.  You always keep it with yourself. Why use it to bribe kids??
Kinn laughed harder. Well he got played by his husband and he's not mad about it .
It was so fun vacation actually. We didn't have to worry about kids. You guys were there and it was relaxing. And i got a huge bed for myself. We should do it more often . He snuggled into kinn's arms and fell asleep