second born 2

It's been a week they both left. They got a penthouse to live. Cairo wanted to live alone but Meen and her family are way too overprotective.
Meen would send her off to her facility and then go back to his and flirt with every single person on his way. In this week he has already had a girlfriend and a really cute looking guy and broke their heart . But he would do all this in secret cause if Cairo found out she's gonna tell Porsche and he would break his bones . He's is loved and spoilt but he knows his limits.
Today is going to be fun as their parents are coming over. They cleaned their appartment properly. Spotless. Pete is going to be furious if he found out they are living in mess although they do prefer mess.
The ordered food for themselves after they were done. But the doorbell rang . Guess who ??
It's Vegas Pete. Cairo jumped into her dad's arm. She missed him a lot. He hugged her tightly. Kissed her forehead. Then he frowned
Why do you smell like men's cologne??
Because she's wearing my sweatshirt and she won't return it!!
He went to hug Pete and left the father daughter alone. Pete hugged him back and ruffled his hair.
Why are you eating this food?? He pointed at our food.
Because we were really hungry and We  just cleaned our apartment. Cairo made puppy eyes and got us out of this situation. We used to get sick easily as kids so our parents are really strict about eating take outs. But we are grown up now and we are comfortable with them.
She hugged pete. She missed him as well. A lot . Him nagging us and then making us good food. I missed him.

They settled in while we went back to our food. We just finished and then bell rang again . It's kinnporsche and Phoenix. Why is he here ?
Why are you here?? I didn't invite you ???
Well i wanted to meet my baby sister.
Cairo jumped into his arms. Yeah this ass will never admit that he miss me. Ok let's see how long you can do it .
Pa hugged me and kissed my forehead. Dad joined the hug. He ruffled my hair kissed top of my head. They are crushing me in between.
I missed you guys too.
I stuck out my tongue to tease my brother. I am the ruler of this family.
Then they hugged Cairo.
They came in and Pa glared at us immediately.
Why are you two  so messy ??
We just finished eating.. said Cairo.
Takeouts ??
Argghh I can't have this debate again. I am done .  Please just no. 

My parents settled in and so did my brother in my freaking room. He missed Cairo go stay with her . Asshole.

Once everyone was done with whatever they were doing they came out . Meen and Cairo are still watching some drama so Porsche, Pete and Pai (other name for Phoenix) joined. He hugged Cairo. She was kept her legs in Pete's lap and hugged Pai back.
I think that guys hot!!
Hmm agreed Pete.
Hmm and Porsche toooo.
What do you mean by hmmm???! Said really pissed Pai.
He's dumb. He is a CEO who can't feel emotions but is a Playboy. Wtf . How does that even make sense . Said Meen he needs to stay away from Vegas .
Cairo that kind of men are red flag . Playboys are the worst. Said Pai. Look who said that . Hypocrites.
They should be thankful that Vegas ain't here . That man would go to the extent of getting the actor banned because his wife and daughter thought he was hot.
I am gonna tell Uncle Vegas about Xavier incident.said meen
Go ahead bitch . Challenged Cairo .
Language. Shouted Pete .

Suddenly Vegas and kinn entered.
What's Xavier incident ??Meen glared at Cairo and started telling.
So on our first day when we came we met a guy on entrance of the University. He was kind of a playboy. Already had a girl around his arm and was oogling at Cairo. We didn't have any clue where to go . SO she KINDLY asked him to tell us the way. And he said. I will if she  goes flirt with Xavier.

He's a nerdy cold classmate of ours and this woman went to flirt with him when I clearly said
"Fuck him let's go ask someone else".
And then that asshole flirted back and she turned into a stone instead of beating his ass up.  So i had to do that . Then she started to beat me up and that's how I ended up in infirmary on my first day with that asshole .
That asshole keeps looking at her from sides of eyes. I know and I am gonna take them out one day.

Wtf wtf  Cairo is it true ??asked really excited Pete .
Yes Pa. It's not that huge . He's just making it dramatic.trying her best to diffuse the situation.
Is he cute ?? Asked Porsche.
Ummm she blushed a little
She didn't say no !!! Exclaimed Porsche
Awwww my baby. Said pete.

Vegas stood in the corner trying to process everything. Someone is trying to hit on his baby. His head is about to blow up . He glared at Meen who didn't inform him earlier. Kinn is looking at his brothers reaction . before Vegas could sprint out to get the guy. He stopped him and pulled him back . He understands what Vegas is feeling but Cairo is grown up and can make her decisions .

Dad don't worry i am not into that guy . Yeah maybe a little crush nothing more . Dada and I'll ask the guy if he ever asks me out to get your permission first . Don't worry dada you are still my number 1.  Dada if any guy try to even touch me without my concent I'll beat him and send him to you . You can have fun with him.
Her words immediately calmed him down . He knows she's fully trained to set men in their places. She won't settle for an idiot.
He hugged her daughter and kissed the top of her head.
I am really proud of you .
She smiled and snuggled into his embrace.
Pete smiled at their interaction. He knows Vegas can't control being overprotective.

At midnight.
Cairo snuggled into Vegas's chest and he hugged her and Pete.
On the other hand Pai and Meen are fighting. Why ??
Because of the blanket.
Go sleep at your end !!!
Meen I need a little blanket.
Meen kicked him and ran out of the room. He closed the door and ran to his parents room. He kept banging their door till kinn opened it with an annoyed face . He pushed him and entered and closed to door but Pai was fast enough to stop him. Both the boys kept pushing the door. One to enter and other to close .

Porsche came out the bathroom with an annoyed expression. He hates when these two fights.
Boys 10...9...8...7...meen left the door and ran away.
Pai left the door too. He ran in and sat on the bed.  Kinn laughed at the scary count down . He did that as a kid to them to scare the shit out of them. Both of them laid on the bed. They started watching movie but both of them fell asleep hugging Porsche kinn couldn't fit in so he kissed all of them and went to sleep in meens room.

Thank you so much for reading.
Please vote