fairy messenger

Who would've thought the fairy of the theerapanyakun  family would be their head bodygaurds big .
It happened when pheonix was 4.  He couldn't sleep one night so he got out of his bed to join his parents. He knocked on their door but didn't get any answer. So he decided to roam around a bit . He didn't wanna go to Kim and chays room cause Kim doesn't allow him to play with chaychay and ask him to sleep . Khun is out with Dr top so he can't go there. He ran to bodyguards quaters to find arm and Pol to play with . But when he knocked the door , chan opened the door. Phoenix being the bubbliest kid he was decided to play with chan . The scariest bodygaurd to ever exist.
Unknown to him it was chan and big's anniversary.
Chan's pov.
Uncleeee arrrmmm open the door . I wanna play.  Kid screamed at their door with his little hands banging the door.
Why is he suddenly here ?? Asked big who immediately covered himself and threw chan off him .
Wait I'll send him back or I'll call khun kinn. Chan got up wore some clothes.
Unncleeeeeee ppppoooolll. He sang and giggled. They were addicting.  Big and chan laughed at the kid.
Chan opened the door. He looked at chan with a wide eyes .
Uncle channn. He giggled and opened his arms for chan to pick him up . He so happy to see chan as if he has met him after years.  He just met chan 3 days ago.  He was out with kinn for meeting and they just came back today .
Hey kiddo why are you out ?? You should be sleeping.he picked him up and ruffled his hair .
I can't sleep. So I wanna play with uncle pol . He said with small pout.
Let's get you back to bed  chan tried carrying him away.
No no I don't wanna go . He wiggled in his  hold and whinned.
Big wore a robe and came out to convince baby phoe.
Uncle bigggg. He opened his arms and jumped . Luckily big caught him.
You shouldn't be here.  He said in fake strict uncle voice. But 4 year old phoenix is scared of no one in this world. He giggled.
I wanna play. Wow your room is so  cool.  Can I blow those candles ?? Please uncle big i promise I'll go after blowing all the candles. Pleeeeeeasseee. Big surprised chan with a candle lit room  and rose petals, a huge candle heart in the middle of the room. It's supposed to be romantic date but they have no heart to say no to this little creature.
Ok ok you can. Chan said and smiled at big .
Big carried him in.
They sat down in the middle of heart and then folded his hands and then took a deep breathe and blew the candle.
What are doing babybun?? Big asked little Phoenix.
Papa told him if i fold my hands and then make a wish and then I blow the candle a fairy will make  my wish comes true. He whispered as if it's a secret . Just btw three of them.  He hid his mouth in his little hands and giggled.

Big chuckled at his behaviour. He would fulfill all the wishes of this baby.  Even if it meant a huge debt on chan's credit card. Then he got a brilliant idea.
He turned around as if telling him the secret and then turned away from chan as if hiding a secret from him. He whispered slowly to phoenix.
You know pheonix I am actually a fairy messenger. I collected all the wishes and give it to fairy.big whispered chan heard everything and smiled.
REALLY!! Big nodded at his excited reaction.
Shuuu it's a secret. Big said. And chuckled.
really!!! Phoenix giggled and whispered back . Chan almost started laughing but he's too deep into the act of being clueless he can't ruin it now.
Yes baby but I get confused with all the wishes , so how about this you tell me all of them I note them separately so I won't forget them . Big whispered and chan passed him a notepad .
Yes yes . Phoenix clapped his hands in excitement.
Now blow the candle and tell me your wish .  
Phoenix would excitedly blow a candle and tell big in his ear and chan watched them with all the love and affection. This  man kills people like people kill flies daily but for this kiddo he's his uncle chan. Cool uncle chan.
Upon blowing the last candle , he was tired and rubbing his eyes.  Chan carried him back to his room tucked him in and gave him a goodnight kiss.
When he came back fairy's messenger got railed.

This tradition was continued till the kids left for college. Obviously phoenix told Venice. He wants his wishes to come true as well , one of the wishes 5 year old phoenix asked for. From that day even Venice got every wish fulfilled.
They grew up and realised that how big tricked them but they still told him every wish . Even on his 18th birthday he asked for his favourite bike from big after blowing candle.

Kinn and vegas on the other hand were super jealous they worked hard for whole year to get good presents for their kids only for them to get what they actually want from big and chan .

Pete and Porsche were surprised when immediately after cutting their cake kids would call for big . They thought it was weird tradition and they didn't raise snitches . They kept this secret with them forever but big told them when kids were 12 and meen and Cairo started doing it too who were just 5 at a time.

I hope all of you find a big, none of my birth wishes came true.  So yeah my nephew or niece will a messenger.
Thanks