fights

Phoenix and Venice are lying upside down on a sofa when pair of feet appeared in front of them they looked up it's Porsche asking them to move or at least sit on sofa like a human beings. But they just continued what so ever they were doing on their phones.
Pete just came in and rolled his eyes seeing both of them.
  Can you believe these two hated each other?? Now they are inseparable!! Huffed Pete in annoyance
Exactly!!! I was so worried if they grew up like their dads said Porsche
Both the kids over heard the conversation and screamed.
We never hated each other. Not possible NO NO.
Oh trust me when I say you two hated each other. It's all because of your dads though. Said Porsche.
Liar.
OK we'll tell you. Said Pete and told them a story.
Flashback 
It was a hot afternoon 2 year old Phoenix was watching his favorite nursery rhymes. His baby shark. You can see Kinn sitting next to him almost on the verge of murdering sharks. This was 100th time this morning he has played this rhyme and this is the only thing that could keep him in place or he'll start crying and Porsche will kill him so he is very patiently sitting.
Porsche and Pete decided to go shopping so they asked kinn and Vegas to take care of kids. Vegas hasn't arrived yet. He wishes he comes as soon as possible to distract him from this stupid TV.

When Vegas came over. Phoenix and Venice looked at each other with the same glare as their dads looked at each other.
Phoenix go play with Venice lets turn this off. Kinn said trying to take remote from him but he his hand away and continued watching.
Can I lease lishn to abc, uncle kinn?? Asked Venice slowly
Ofc Venice you can..  Phoenix play his rhyme. Kinn agreed and asked phoenix to change
Noooo I want baby shark..  Phoenix rejected.
You should listen to him too phoenix. Kinn tried convincing him
I think it's OK Venice can listen to Baby shark he has listened to ABC this whole morning.  Said Vegas.
Then kinn glared at Vegas . He's in same condition as him. He wants to listen to something different.
Seee uncle agrred so I watch Baby shark. He told kinn with a scoff.
If he weren't a kid he would be dead by now.
Venice and Phoenix started fighting for the remote . Venice hit him with his teddy bear and he hit him back with his ball. Kinn and Vegas got into stop them and ended up getting hit by different toys.
THAT'S IT. YOU BOTH GET A TIME OUT. I AM GONNA LOCK YOU IN THE STORE ROOM IF YOU DONT STOP.
kinn screamed both of them didn't listen so Vegas picked them up and locked them. They are started crying asking them to open. Vegas asked them to apologize but they wouldn't so Vegas said he'll not open until they apologize. Vegas and kinn pretented to leave and then they heard a small apology from Phoenix but Venice still wouldn't say sorry. So Vegas turned off the light and scared the shit out of them. Phoenix got scared but Venice he was Vegas's son he was so stubborn. Phoenix hugged his brother to hide from dark and Venice held him like a big brother and then when he calmed down,  he apologized . Vegas opened the door to both of them sleeping peacefully. They got silent treatment from their wives and even had to apologise to kids and get them whatever they wants and that's how they developed the habit of spoiling them.
Flashback ends
So that's how we became inseparable. Said Phoenix.
We should thank our dads. Said Venice 

Pete and Porsche pulled them off the sofa and then all joined the dinner table.
Thanks dad you made us friends.said Venice 
No issues but I seriously hope your kids get addicted to a rhyme and play it thousand times a day.said Vegas.
And kinn nodded in agreement. Pete and Porsche laughed at the comment. They hated that song so much.
Thank you so much for reading
Please vote and comment
Love you all