CHAPTER 1

At the student council, the committee is busy with their work. Nadeshiko puts the paperwork on the table as Hina closes the laptop.

"We're done," said Nadeshiko and Hina as they stand up.

Shioriko looks at them that head towards the door. Sayo sighs.

"Those two," muttered Sayo.

"Can't be helped since Hikawa Hina is member of Pastel Palattes and Kurosawa with her Idol Research Club," said Shioriko.

"But there is a rumor that Kurosawa and Nakagawa are twins," said Sayo.

"I am not fully sure. She did mention them being twins when the club that I join have a sleepover," said Shioriko.

"She refers her and Nana as Nakagawa twins," said Mia.

"I see," said Sayo.

At the hallway, Setsuna and Rina walk while discuss about the recent anime. Nadeshiko runs pass them and towards the door.

"Looks like she is super busy ever since her group won Love Live," said Setsuna.

"Snow Fairies already launch their second album. I plan to buy it later," said Rina.

"Same. There are few anime that Oneechan voiced," said Setsuna.

At the agency, Minako, Miku, Ichie and Shizuka look at new arrival Serenity Hikari.

"Looks like our leader is here. What is today's agenda?" asked Minako.

Erena looks at the group.

"This is the schedule for your second album promotion. The van will be at the front door to bring you to the location," explained Erena.

"Sure, no problem," said Serenity Hikari as others nod. 

"We will send the details about the promotion tonight. Now you need to continue your training," said Erena.

"Sure," said the members of Snow Fairies as they head towards the training room.

Erena smiles at the group that entering the training room.

Late evening, Nadeshiko walks towards the dorm and enters her room. She then change into pajama and slumps onto her bed. 'Being a professional school idol is really tiring. Especially when you have double personalities' thinks Nadeshiko, sighs. She closes her eyes.

The next day, the group stands in front of the agency. Serenity Hikari checks on her phone. 'The production also wants me and all the voice actors to help promote the anime. No problem but I might need to skip some night interview. I am still a high school student after all' thinks Serenity Hikari.

"Serena."

She looks at Ichie that stares towards her.

"I'm fine, Ichie. Don't worry," said Serenity Hikari with a smile.

She looks at the van that just arrive.

"Come on, girls. Time to promote our new album," said Serenity Hikari.

"Yeah," said the other members.

The 5 of them walk towards the van.

Meanwhile, Setsuna in the School Idol Club, talking with Rina.

"Oneechan's new anime will be released tomorrow. Do you want to watch together?" asked Setsuna.

"Sure. I can ask Ai-san to join us,' said Rina.

"Sure, the more the merrier," said Setsuna. 

At night, Nadeshiko arrives at her dorm and opens the door. 'Tomorrow is the launching of the anime that I am voiced. They launch it at the evening so I would have no problem being there. Beside the OP song was performed by Hina's group Pastel Pallates' thinks Nadeshiko.

"Kurosawa."

She looks at the Hikawa twins that stand nearby.

"Hina-chan, Sayo-san. Do you need anything?" asked Nadeshiko.

"We need to talk," said Sayo.

"Are you really Nana's twin sister even through your surname is Kurosawa?" asked Hina, excited.

The raven blunette smiles.

"Yeah. It was a long story," said Nadeshiko.

"But why using Kurosawa as your surname?" asked Sayo.

"Because they raised me after they adopted me when I was 5," said Nadeshiko.

"I understand," said Sayo. 

The next day, Serenity Hikari stands along with a few voice actors as the MC explains about the anime. She sees Setsuna, Rina and Ai at the audiences along with members of Snow Fairies and Harmony. She smiles warmly. 'I am glad I have the supports I need. Even Oneechan and my family also watch this from live stream' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

Later, at the refreshment room, Serenity Hikari looks at the people that talking to each other. Kazuto walks towards her and stands beside her.

"Looks like your popularity have grown after you won Love Live," said Kazuto.

"Yeah but I still have long way to go and still need guidance," said Serenity Hikari.

"You have another discussion with a few companies tomorrow at the agency about another anime that they want you in it," said Kazuto.

"Sure. After all, being a voice actor is part of being an idol," said Serenity Hikari. 

Late evening Serenity Hikari, Shizuka, Ichie, Minako and Miku walk out from the agency.

"You are  quite busy recently," said Shizuka.

"Being a solo idol can be very busy and tiring most of the time," said Serenity Hikari.

"Let's hang out tomorrow," said Ichie.

"Yeah, the last time we hang out is when our first album relaunch," said Shizuka.

"We all free tomorrow," said Minako as Miku nods.

"I need to ask my manager first," said Serenity Hikari.

"Sure, text me when you're confirm," said Ichie.

"See you girls tomorrow," said Serenity Hikari as the 5 of them spread up and go on their ways. 

Serenity Hikari walks along the road, listening to the music. 'I need to discuss with Harmony group members about what our next moves after winning Love Live' thinks Serenity Hikari as she walks into the toilet and changes her attires and look.

Meanwhile Hina walks out from the train station. She sees Nadeshiko walks out from the toilet.

"Nade-chan," called Hina.

Nadeshiko looks at her.

"Hina-chan. You're back from your training?" asked Nadeshiko.

"Yeah," said Hina with a grin. The duo walk together.

"According to my manager, we're going to do another song for the next anime," said Hina.

"That was interesting to hear," said Nadeshiko.

"I hope Serenity Hikari is in that new anime too since I really want to see her again," said Hina.

"Yeah," said Nadeshiko. 

The next day, at the student council room, the student council committee doing their work. Hina types on the computer fast. Nadeshiko looks at the report. 'D4DJ club and Band Dream club reports are quite interesting. With new students like Kyoko Yamate, Esora Shimitzu, Shinobu Inuyose, Ibuki Nijima, Towa Harumaki and Saki Izumo, the school will have more interesting events in the future' thinks Nadeshiko.