CHAPTER 6

Early in the morning, the Nakagawa twins jog pass the bridge and stops at the nearby bench. 

"That was long run," said Setsuna, pants heavily. 

"My normal routine as professional school idol," said Nadeshiko. 

"This is quite hard training you have. No wonder you can perform longer than any school idols," said Setsuna. 

"I can understand your struggle since you just started while I have done this since elementary school," said Nadeshiko. 

"Actually not just me," said Setsuna as Ai and Rina arrive and stop behind Setsuna, pant heavily. 

"Rina-chan. Ai-chan," said Nadeshiko. 

"This is really stretching my stamina into the max," said Ai. 

"That's the Ai-dea, Ai-chan," said Nadeshiko.

Later, at the high school, Nadeshiko stands in front of vending machine. 'What is Tatenashi was thinking? Announcing that she will take Dai-kun away from me. What is Dai-kun thinking about this?' thinks Nadeshiko as she picks the bottle water from the machine. 'Will Dai-kun have a change of heart and leave me?' thinks Nadeshiko as she takes a deep breath. 

After school ends, Harmony members practice at the roof as Nadeshiko supervised them. She looks at the watch.

 "Okay everyone, take 5," said Nadeshiko. 

The members stop their dance and sit down. 

"I am so tired," whined Yuuki. 

"We all are, Yuuki," said Tohka. 

"That's why I tell you girls to take 5," said Nadeshiko. 

"What next?" asked Hiei. 

"Train our voice since we still need to sing beside dancing," said Nadeshiko. 

Later at the agency, the member of Snow Fairies train their dance. Tsubasa watches them from the door. 

"What are you planning to do next?" 

She looks at Erena that walks towards her. 

"I'm going to add few more members. I want this group to be 9 members," said Tsubasa. 

"Just like Muses," said Erena. 

"Yeah. Can you find more candidates?" asked Tsubasa. 

"I'll try my best," said Erena as she walks away. 

Tsubasa looks back at the group. 

At night, Nadeshiko walks towards the dorm. 

"Nade-chan." 

She looks at Daisuke. 

"Dai-kun," called Nadeshiko. 

"I heard what happen at your school when Sarashiki-san came over," said Daisuke. 

The raven blunette just keeps quiet. Daisuke smiles as he walks towards his girlfriend and hugs her. 

"My love is only for you, Nade-chan. No one will ever change that," said Daisuke. 

"I know," said Nadeshiko, holding her boyfriend's hand. 

"So I won't break up my relationship with my tsundere girlfriend," said Daisuke with a grin. 

"I am not a tsundere," muttered Nadeshiko. 

The next day at the student council room, Shioriko looks at Nadeshiko and Hina do their student council work.