EPILOGUE

At graduation party, Nadeshiko looks at the Third Years student enjoying themselves. 'A year has passed and everything has happened. Snow Fairies first concert is a success. I will have my own concert in a few month so I have a lot of training to do. I also will be shooting my third film next week as secondary role. Everything good so far' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Nade-chan." 

She looks at Daisuke that stands beside her. 

"What is it, Dai-kun?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"Let's head out for a while. I need to ask you something," said Daisuke as he pulls his girlfriend's hand and head towards the door.  

Setsuna sees her sister been drag out as she follows them along with the School Idol Club.

At the front of the school, Daisuke and Nadeshiko stop at the entrance. 

"This is perfect," said Daisuke. 

Nadeshiko looks at the school main building then to her boyfriend that pulls out a box from his pocket. 

"We have multiple beautiful garden around the school and you choose the garden in front of the main building  to propose? How romantic," said Nadeshiko sarcastically. 

"Well, it was quiet right now with all the students at the hall," said Daisuke. 

He then coughs a few times, earning a smirk from his girlfriend. 

"Nadeshiko Kurosawa. We have been in relationship on 4 years....." 

"To be exact, 5 years 7 months 25 days." 

He looks at Nadeshiko, still smirking. He sighs. 

"You're too precise," said Daisuke as Nadeshiko giggles.

Behind the bush in front of the pair, Jun and Aqours look at the duo with Jun holding a DSLR camera. 

"She is too smart aleck for her own good," said Dia as she sighs. 

"Maybe because she is a Kurosawa," said Mari. 

"She's been like that since we adopted her. Good thing his smart aleck mouth calms down after few years but sometimes she will say something smart aleck when she is annoyed," said Dia. 

Back to the pair; 

"Nadeshiko," called Daisuke as Nadeshiko looks at her boyfriend. 

"We have been in Long Distance Relationship for so long that when we graduate, I want to make sure we stay together. I want to further our relationship because I want to stay together with you forever," said Daisuke. 

He opens the box, showing a red and blue sapphire ring. Nadeshiko blushes a little. 

"Nadeshiko Kurosawa, will you marry me?" asked Daisuke. 

The raven blunette nods a little, still blushing. 

At the bush, Jun snaps the picture where Daisuke puts the ring on Nadeshiko's finger. Dia and Ruby smile. 'She finally find the happiness she deserve' thinks Dia. 

Daisuke looks at Nadeshiko that still blushing. Suddenly a loud crash heard from nearby bush.  Annoyed, Nadeshiko looks at Daisuke. 

"Do you have empty bottle with you?" asked Nadeshiko. 

Daisuke pulls out an empty bottle from his bag. Nadeshiko picks the bottle and throws hard towards the bush earning a loud 'oww!' from it. 

"Looks like your Supersonic throw still there," teased Daisuke.