CHAPTER 11

At the agency, the group looks at their performance outfit. 'The songs are ready, the outfits are ready. Looks like both Snow Fairies and Harmony are ready for the duel' thinks Serenity Hikari.

"Looks like we're ready for the duel performances. Time to show Harmony why we are professional school idol," said Ichie.

'And Harmony will show their greatest performance' thinks Serenity Hikari.

"We will inform you the schedule of yours and Harmony's performance," said Erena.

"Understood," said Serenity Hikari. 

Meanwhile, Setsuna sits in front of Tsubasa that reading the form. Once in a while, the former leader of A-Rise looks at the Setsuna's picture.

"You have interested on becoming professional school idol?" asked Tsubasa.

"Yes. I was being school idol since last year. I enjoy performing on stage. After Oneechan come to my life, I determined to become professional school idol like Oneechan," said Setsuna.

"I see," said Tsubasa, looking at the form again. 

Later, Serenity Hikari walks out from the training room. She stops at the vending machine. 'Both groups are ready to duel. All we need to do is doing rehearsal and final preparation for it' thinks Serenity Hikari.

"Oneechan."

She looks at Setsuna that walks towards her.

"Done with your interview?" asked Serenity Hikari.

"Yeah. I need to wait for other 4 before Miss Tsubasa announcement," said Setsuna.

"Interesting. That got me curious," said Serenity Hikari.

"Can I have a sleep over tonight?" asked Setsuna.

"Sure although I'll be late because of final preparation," said Serenity Hikari.

"Sure. Just text me when you're done," said Setsuna as she heads towards the exit.

"She is your sister?"

Serenity Hikari looks at Erena that stands nearby.

"Twin sister to be exact. Only know about her existence early of this year," said Serenity Hikari.

"Do you have the video of her performances?" asked Erena.

"Yes. Mostly her solo performances and her sub-unit performances," said Serenity Hikari. 

Late at night, Nadeshiko and Setsuna lie on the bed.

"You're really serious on becoming professional school idol?" asked Nadeshiko.

"Of course. I want to be one since middle school and manage to become one in high school. After your group win Love Live and Snow Fairies become popular, I realized that I want to become school idol in professional way," said Setsuna.

"It won't be a walk in a park. You have vocal training, dance training and few other things about school idol in professional," said Nadeshiko.

"I know, Oneechan. While waiting for my interview, I have seen how you and your group train. That's why I want to do it," said Setsuna.

"Who is the other 4 with you?" asked Nadeshiko.

"I see Yuuki Konno and Kanzashi Sarashiki when I arrive. Not sure about the last candidate," said Setsuna. 

The next day, Nadeshiko walks out from her classroom, stretching her body. 'Final term sure has a lot of things to do' thinks Nadeshiko.

"Oneechan."

She looks at Nana walks towards her twin sister.

"Heading towards the student council?" asked Nana.

"Yeah, final preparation for Open House," said Nadeshiko as she heads towards the student council room.

Nana pulls out her smartphone and sees the message from A-Rise agency. 

At the student council room, Shioriko looks at Mia, Nadeshiko, Sayo and Hina that compile the papers.

"Good job everyone. Let just hope nothing bad will happen on Open Day," said Shioriko.

"Come on, president, what is the worst thing can happen?" asked Hina.

"You have no idea, Hina-chan. You have no idea," said Nadeshiko as she chuckles.

"Sound like you have experiences on that," said Sayo.

"Back in Uranohoshi. I'm not in student council but I do help Oneechan sometimes," said Nadeshiko.

"Oneechan?" asked Sayo.

"Dia Kurosawa, member of Aqours. She is the student council president of Uranohosho Girls High," said Nadeshiko.

"I see," said Sayo.

At the agency, Setsuna, Kanzashi, Yuuki and Leah Kazuno stand in front of Tsubasa.

"I accept 4 of you to be part of this agency. You will be in the group Snow Fairies but you need to train really hard to be at their level," said Tsubasa.

"We understand," said Setsuna as others nod.

"Erena will brief you about the Snow Fairies project and the training regime for you to do it. We will introduces you to the members of Snow Fairies after the duel concert," said Tsubasa.

Anju walks in.

"Miss Yuki will bring you to the training room and your trainer will brief you about the training method you will use as the beginner," said Tsubasa.

Anju walks out followed by Setsuna, Yuuki, Kanzashi and Leah. 

Later, Nadeshiko walks into the clubroom and sees her group sit on the table. She sits beside Haruna.

"Let's do our final training and make sure to perfect it," said Nadeshiko.

"Then what are we going to do next? Should we keep going or disband and follow our own path?" asked Tohka. 

"Good question. It has been on my mind too ever since before final Love Live," said Nadeshiko.

"We already achieve our goal of winning Love Live and having our school registered in Love Live Hall of Fame," said Kongou.

"And Yuuki and Kanzashi decide to become professional school idol," said Haruna.

"I heard that from Setsuna yesterday about that too," said Nadeshiko.

"So should we disband?" asked Kongou.

"Good question. We can discuss about it when we have all the members here," said Nadeshiko.

"Now, let's make our final preparation for the Duel," said Kongou.

"Yeah," said the others.

At night, Serenity Hikari walks out from the agency and stretches her body. 'The day has arrived. The duel between Harmony and Snow Fairies will begin tomorrow. All groups are ready to perform their best' thinks Serenity Hikari.

"Oneechan."

She looks at her twin that stands beside her, pants heavily.

"Told ya," said Serenity Hikari.

"Have you ever struggle on your first day?" asked Setsuna.

"Nope thanks to Kanan-chan," said Serenity Hikari.

"You are great, Oneechan," said Setsuna.

"Let's head home. I think we all need our rest right now," said Serenity Hikari.

"Sure. I need to get used to this being professional idol after all," said Setsuna as her twin sister laughs.

"I'll wait you at the bridge at sunrise. We can do a small run before heading towards school to pump out our stamina," said Serenity Hikari, grinning as her twin sister groans again.