CHAPTER 10

Nadeshiko walks towards the school. 'I just hope she takes being a school idol seriously' thinks Nadeshiko.

*Flashback*

"I heard about your quarrel with one of your member," said Honoka. 

The blonde blunette sighs. 

"She just too annoying and always cause trouble for the group members. I really can't handle it much more that I was thinking of becoming solo idol and let Snow Fairies with just 8 members without me after the duel concert," said Serenity Hikari.

"You want to leave Snow Fairies?" asked Honoka. 

"Not fully sure but it heavies to that," said Serenity Hikari. 

Honoka looks at the ceiling. 

"Tsubasa mention that you really a fan of Love Live. Who do you think is the annoying member in my group?" asked Honoka. 

The blonde blunette thinks for a while. 

"Nico Yazawa," said Serenity Hikari with a chuckle. 

The orange haired smiles. 

"You maybe right about that. Nico-chan is very annoying but we don't mind and accept her for who she is. Because Nico-chan is part of Muses and that makes Muses special," said Honoka. 

"I see," said Serenity Hikari. 

"You need to find what makes your group special," said Honoka. 

The leader of both Snow Fairies and Harmony sighs. 

*End Flashback*

Nadeshiko enters the building and heads towards her classroom. 'What makes Harmony and Snow Fairies special? It never cross my mind until now. After all, Snow Fairies relies on the agency while Harmony just wants to win Love Live. That's the reason our club activities are on minimal with mini performances here and there' thinks Nadeshiko. She enters her classroom and sits on her seat. 'I think I'll head back to Numazu tomorrow. Wanted to ask member of Aqours about this matter' thinks Nadeshiko.

After school ends, Nadeshiko rushes towards her dorm. She packs few of her clothes into her bag. 'I can take the 7 pm train to go to Numazu. I'll text the member of Aqours when I am in the train' thinks Nadeshiko. She changes her clothes to red hoodie with purple long skirt. She then picks up her bag and walks towards the door. She puts in her sneakers and locks her dorm before running towards the station. 

An hour later, Nadeshiko walks out from Numazu station and walks along the road towards her house. 'I really miss this place. I grew up here. I studied here. I have friends here. No matter where I go, this is the place I will return' thinks Nadeshiko. She looks at the ocean. 'I always feel calm when I am here. That's why I love this place' thinks Nadeshiko. She arrives at her house. She takes a deep breath and opens the door. 

"I'm home," said Nadeshiko.

The next day at the cafe, Nadeshiko and Aqours sit on the the table. 

"You're having problem with one of your member?" asked Dia. 

"Yeah, she is very annoying and never serious about anything," said Nadeshiko. 

"Who do you ask for advise before us?" asked Chika. 

"Honoka-san when she visited the agency few days ago..." trailed Nadeshiko. 

"Wait, you met Honoka of Muses?" asked Chika, shocked. 

"Yeah and a few members of Muses. I mean that's how Oneechan got Muses training schedule that she changed to Aqours," said Nadeshiko. 

"What did Honoka said to you?" asked Riko. 

"She asked which member did I think annoying. I said Nico. She agreed with me but told me that Muses the way they are because they accept each other, both strength and weakness," said Nadeshiko. 

"Who do you think the annoying member in our group?" asked You. 

"Yoshiko," said Nadeshiko. 

"It's Yohane and I am not annoying," said Yoshiko, angry. 

"You are, zura," said Hanamaru matter of fact while eating hamburger. 

"Oi Zuramaru," called Yoshiko, angry. 

"What are we trying to say is you can accept her for who she is. All you need to do is to make sure things doesn't go out of control," said Dia.

The raven blunette sighs. 

Later, the group walk along the road. Nadeshiko walks behind her sister, still thinking. 'Oneechan is right, just like Honoka-san said, accepting their flaws also part of being the member of the group' think Nadeshiko. She sees a crab walks on the beach as she approach the crab and pokes the crab. She looks at more crabs that follows the first crab. 'Being a leader means leading a group towards success and reaching the objective. But then, how do I handle the annoying member?' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Are you going to poke that crab?" 

Nadeshiko looks at Dia that stands nearby. 

"Tempting but still thinking about the problem," said Nadeshiko. 

"Try to think on that person's shoe. After all, you are the annoying sister of Kurosawa," said Dia. 

The raven blunette chuckles. Suddenly she feels something pinch her hand. 

"Oneechan!" yelled Nadeshiko, moving her already crab pinched arm up and down. 

Dia sighs as the rest of Aqours giggle. 

"See what I mean," said Dia.

At night, Nadeshiko sits outside the door, looking at the sky. She glances towards her smartphone. 

"Looks like you have a lot to think." 

She looks at Dia that sits beside her. 

"Yeah, being a leader of both Harmony and Snow Fairies really hard," said Nadeshiko. 

"I know. I have seen how you lead both school idol group," said Dia. 

"What did I do wrong?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"That's for you to find out. Honoka-san found it, Chika-san found it. Now, it is your turn," said Dia. 

Nadeshiko leans on her sister's shoulder. 

The next day, Nadeshiko walks out from the station. 'Well, time to get back to work. I still have the duel to prepare' thinks Nadeshiko. She arrives at her dorm and opens the door. She puts her bag and empties it and puts it on the laundry basket. 'Looks like I have a lot to wash and clean today' thinks Nadeshiko as she brings to the laundry room and puts all her clothes there. 

"Oneechan." 

She looks at Setsuna that walks in. 

"What's wrong, Setsuna?" asked Nadeshiko. 

The raven former student council president pulls out a letter. 

"I have interview at A-Rise Agency after school tomorrow," said Setsuna. 

"Sure, see you there," said Nadeshiko. 

"There is someone wants to see you. Her name is Ichie Otonashi. Do you know her?" asked Setsuna as Nadeshiko closes the washing machine door. 

"Yeah, she is the member of Snow Fairies. What does she wants?" asked Nadeshiko.