CHAPTER 9

Few weeks before Open House, Nadeshiko stands in front of the empty stage, holding the list of performances. 'To think they get my agency to convince me to perform too. I hope Mia can handle this' thinks Nadeshiko. She checks the list. 'Popping Party, Roselia, Raise A Suilen, Pastel Pallates, Snow Fairies, Harmony and few groups and solo performances with me being the last. This is going to be very interesting' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Looks like everything are in order." 

Nadeshiko looks at Shioriko and Mia that walk towards her. 

"Yeah, we all did our best making this happen," said Nadeshiko. 

"Agree," said Mia. 

"Let's head back to our class. The first period is about to begin," said Shioriko. 

"Good idea," said Nadeshiko. 

The trio head towards the building.

Meanwhile, Nana walks towards her classroom. 'I already send my CV to Oneechan's agency. I wonder if I was the chosen like Oneechan' thinks Nana. She walks in and sees Nadeshiko on her seat, reading a book. She sits on her seat and looks at her twin. 

"Oneechan, let's eat lunch together," said Nana. 

"Sure. Need to clear my mind for a while," said Nadeshiko. 

"Something wrong?" asked Nana, concern. 

"Just need to strategize better on the order," said Nadeshiko. 

"I know you can do it, Oneechan," said Nana. 

Later, the Nakagawa twins head towards the cafe. 

"You want to become a professional school idol?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"After seeing how success you are, I really want to become one," said Nana. 

"Being professional school idol is not easy, Nana. There are a lot of training after school that sometimes ends up late that you will return home near curfew. Even I have a lot to learn when I have 4 years of experiences," said Nadeshiko. 

"I know, Oneechan. I have been training for this. I even follow your training menu," said Nana. 

"The one that make my group almost knocked out from their tiredness?" asked Nadeshiko. 

Nana looks at her older twin. Nadeshiko sighs. 

"Which level of my training menu did you use?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"I think it is level 3 since I am still struggle to finish the menu," said Nana. 

"You should start from level 1 so you don't overwork your stamina," said Nadeshiko.

"What is level 1?" 

The twins look at Ibuki that walk towards them. 

"My training menu that I design myself. There is one that I gave to Serenity Hikari so she can strengthen up her stamina," said Nadeshiko. 

"Can I see the training menu?" asked Ibuki. 

"I'll send it to you later. I'm pretty sure your club wants to talk to me after lunch," said Nadeshiko. 

"Yes, Kyoko mentions it to me yesterday," said Ibuki. 

"Or I can plan a training menu for you if you want," said Nadeshiko. 

"Good idea. We can do it after school," said Ibuki. 

"Sure," said Nadeshiko. 

Later, the twins sit at the cafe. Nana looks at Nadeshiko that draws the training menu. 

"You're doing the menu for Nijima-san?" asked Nana. 

"Nope. This one is for you," said Nadeshiko as Nana shocks. 

"Why?" asked Nana. 

"You want to become a professional school idol right? You need more proper training menu to reach professional level," said Nadeshiko, still drawing the training menu. 

Her younger twin looks at the menu and swallows her salvia. 'Now I am scared' thinks Nana.

After school ends and helping Ibuki with training menu, Serenity Hikari arrives at the agency. She stops at the door and sighs. 'We both have similar preparation but since Snow Fairies has agency and best equipment, what should I do to make Harmony as same level as Snow Fairies?' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

"Serena." 

She growls in anger, looking at flinching Ichie. 

"Aren't you suppose to be at the training room right now?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

Ichie trembles in fear as she grips her hands. She then bows. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for causing trouble. I'm sorry for making the challenge with school idol group Harmony. I'm sorry for bringing other members of Snow Fairies into this mess," said Ichie. 

The blonde blunette sighs annoyingly. 

"Look Otonashi-san, I don't have time for your shenanigans anymore. Right now, we're cleaning the mess you made. It is a good thing Kira-san manage to come up with a plan after your trouble or we will have a lot of trouble than we have," scolded Serenity Hikari. 

"I know. I learnt my lesson," said Ichie. 

"Are you? You have been doing things like this ever since you're joined the group, causing troubles towards other members," said Serenity Hikari as she walks pass Ichie and into the agency. 

Lilac haired grits her teeth.

Tsubasa checks the paperwork. Anju walks in and sits in front of A-Rise leader. 

"Miss Hikari and Miss Otonashi are still not speaking term even through they're professional with each other," said Anju. 

Tsubasa sighs. 

"I can talk to them about it. I don't want this problem cause disarray to the group's chemistry," said Tsubasa. 

"Sure. I can tell them to meet you here after their training," said Anju as she stands up and walks out. 

Tsubasa pulls out her smartphone and dials a number.

At the training room, the group practice their dance. As the song ends, the 5 of them pant heavily. Ichie looks at Serenity Hikari. 'What should I do to get her to forgive me?' thinks Ichie. The trainer looks at the group. 

"Okay, everyone, time to continue practice. We start from the top," said the trainer. 

The group begins to dance with music.

Later, Serenity Hikari stands in front of the vending machine. 'I manage to draft the dance performances for Harmony but I still think it is missing something' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

"Looks like you're on the steam today." 

Serenity Hikari looks at Honoka that stands nearby. 

"Honoka-san. Tsubasa-san contact you?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Yes. Can we talk for a while? There is something I want to discuss with you," said Honoka. 

"Sure since I am in 5 minutes break," said Serenity Hikari. 

Nearby, Ichie walks out from the training room. 'We have another week before the battle concert' thinks Ichie. 

"I heard about your quarrel with one of your member." 

Ichie stops and sees Honoka and Serenity Hikari at the vending machine. 

'What are they talking about?' thinks Ichie. 

The blonde blunette sighs.

 "She just too annoying and always cause trouble for the group members. I really can't handle it much more that I was thinking of becoming solo idol and let Snow Fairies with just 8 members without me after the battle concert," said Serenity Hikari. 

Ichie shocks.