CHAPTER 3

Nadeshiko arrives at the dorm, pants heavily. She looks at the sun that rises slowly. 'Dividing my time between Snow Fairies and Harmony can be really tiring. But then, what is the future for Harmony especially after some of us graduated' thinks Nadeshiko. He stretches her body. 

"Morning." 

Nadeshiko looks at Yu that stands at her balcony. 

"Yu-chan. Morning. You're early today," said Nadeshiko. 

"Just can't sleep," said Yu. 

"I know the feeling," said Nadeshiko. 

"Back from your jogging?" asked Yu. 

"Yeah. Need to keep up my stamina," said Nadeshiko as she walks towards the dorm.

Later, Nadeshiko stands at the window, looking at the sky. Nana looks at her twin sister. 'Oneechan is worrying about something. I wish I know the reason' thinks Nana. The raven blunette stretches her body. 'Being a professional school idol really challenging and yet fun. I make new friends, learning new things and expand my network. I still have my recording for my next album to complete. With the promotion of Snow Fairies's second album, I really need to push up and step up my game' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Oneechan." 

Nadeshiko looks at Nana that stands nearby. 

"Nana. What's wrong?" asked Nadeshiko. 

The raven school idol just sighs. 

"Nothing, Oneechan. Don't worry about it," said Nana as she walks towards the classroom. 

The raven blunette sighs. 'She is definately wants to say something' thinks Nadeshiko.

At lunch, Nadeshiko walks towards the nearby garden. 'The promotion goes well and both Snow Fairies's album and my own album are hot selling' thinks Nadeshiko. She sits on the bench and opens her lunch box. 'Good thing my invention of heating lunch box keeps my cook food warm' thinks Nadeshiko as she eats her lunch. 

"Can I join?" 

Nadeshiko looks up and sees Kanata stands in front of her. 

"Sure. There is a lot of space here," said Nadeshiko with a shrug. 

Kanata sits in front of her junior. 

"Looks like you are busy on after school activities," said Kanata. 

"Yeah. It can't be helped," said Nadeshiko. 

"How are you with Setsuna?" asked Kanata. 

"We're fine. Just building the bond," said Nadeshiko. 

"I can see that you and her interaction well," said Kanata. 

"Yeah," said Nadeshiko. 

The duo eat in silence. 

Later, Nadeshiko and Kanata walk into the main school. 

"Nadeshiko." 

They look at Dia, Kanan and Mari that stand nearby. 

"Oneechan," said Nadeshiko as she hugs her older sister. 

"Looks like you miss us," said Kanan. 

"Since I am too busy with my student life and my jobs, I barely have time to return to Numazu," said Nadeshiko. 

"I heard you're in student council," said Dia. 

"Being forced to, Oneechan. I am one of the Vice President unfortunately," whined Nadeshiko. 

Kanan and Mari giggle. 

"You really dislike working in student council," said Mari. 

"But what I've heard from Setsuna, you really helped the students achieve their potential. You even helped your soccer team beat Odaiba High that most people deem impossible to beat," said Kanan. 

"Yeah, Dai-kun is still sulking about it," said Nadeshiko as she giggles. 

"Can you come home today?" asked Dia. 

"I can ask my manager if I can get free time today," said Nadeshiko as she pulls out her smartphone and sends a text to her manager. 

"How is the bond of Nakagawa twins?" asked Mari. 

"Just normal. We do hang out sometimes," said Nadeshiko. 

"Setsuna contacted me last night," said Dia. 

At class, Nana prepares for the next lesson. Nadeshiko walks in and sits on her seat. 'I get free time today so I can go back to Numazu. But why Oneechan wants to bring me home? Is something happen at home?' thinks Nadeshiko, worried. She sighs. 'I should focus on my studies right now. I'll ask Oneechan later when we head home' thinks Nadeshiko. 

After school ends, at student council room, the student council committee sit on their seats. 

"Another Open House will be held to attract more students to attend this school. We must make sure the event is perfect and smooth," said Shioriko. 

"We should have a meeting with the club presidents to know their plan for the Open House," said Nadeshiko. 

"I agree. Can you and Hikawa-san do the round on the clubs?" asked Shioriko. 

"Sure but which Hikawa?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"Me," said Sayo. 

The raven blunette shrugs. 

"Sure but why not Hina?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"I receive late reports from a few clubs that corrects their report mistakes so I won't be joining you," whined Hina.

Later, Nadeshiko, Kanan, Dia and Mari walk out from the dorm and head towards the train station. 

"Otousan was in the hospital?" asked Nadeshiko, shocked. 

"He injured himself at work," said Dia. 

Nadeshiko lowers her head. 

"If only I attend nearby school instead of going to Nijigasaki..." trailed Nadeshiko. 

"Don't." 

Nadeshiko looks at her sister. 

"They want you to get the best education just like they want me and Ruby to get the same. So don't feel bad," said Dia. 

"Beside, you achieve what you want, being a professional school idol, reunited with your bio family, helping us promoting Numazu with your photoshoot and winning Love Live," said Kanan. 

Late evening, Dia and Nadeshiko arrive at Kurosawa household. Nadeshiko puts the bag aside and rushes in. 

"Otousan," called Nadeshiko. 

Mr. Kurosawa walks out from the room. Seeing her father, she runs towards him and hugs him tight. 

"Nadeshiko. What are you doing here?" asked Mr. Kurosawa. 

"I heard you injured yourself so I rushed home with Oneechan," said Nadeshiko, still hugging him. 

The older Kurosawa looks at his eldest daughter that walks in with his second daughter's bag. He slowly hugs his second daughter. 

"It just a minor injuries. I should be back to work in a few days," said Mr. Kurosawa. 

"You got us worried, Otousan. We head back as soon as we got the news from Ruby," said Dia as Ruby and Mrs. Kurosawa walk in. 

"Oneechan. Nade-oneechan," called Ruby. 

Meanwhile at Nakagawa household, Nana closes her book and sighs. 'She returns home in Numazu. I wish I can communicate with her better' thinks Nana.