CHAPTER 8

At the agency, Snow Fairies stand in front of the whiteboard as Erena stands beside it. 

"Tokyo stadium?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"That is the location for the mini competition and it will begin at7 pm. Right now, we are trying to get the sponsor for the mini competition. I also send the information to the Idol Research Club in Nijigasaki High School," said Erena. 

"What about the votes?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Sunrise TV has a polling system that we can use." said Erena. 

"We're just facing amateur school idol group. Isn't this way too much?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Of course not. This is the time for us to shine to the world and show that we are better school idols," said Ichie. 

She wants to continue but a glare from the blonde blunette shuts her up. 

"What about the setlist of our performances?" asked Minako. 

"We will be using setlist from Snow Fairies's new album," said Erena. 

Shizuka looks at Serenity Hikari that sighs. 

At night, Nadeshiko stands in front of the wall. 'I manage to send 3 or 4 songs to Haruna for lyrics but will our performance be enough?' thinks Nadeshiko. She thinks for a while. 'I need to add something to make it more audience attract' thinks Nadeshiko. She begins to plan the dance.

The next day, Nadeshiko stands in front of her school idol group Harmony, each of the members holding a paper of lyrics written by Haruna. 

"This is going to be really tiring," whine Yuuki. 

"Blame yourself for that," said Nadeshiko. 

"I said I was sorry," whined Yuuki. 

"What about the dance?" asked Tohka. 

"Almost done but it seems that I am missing something," said Nadeshiko. 

"Just take your time. Let the idea comes to you," said Kirishima. 

'I hope it is that easy' thinks Nadeshiko. 

Meanwhile, at School Idol Club, Setsuna stands at the window, talking to her mother at her phone. 

"I understand, Okaasan. We will discuss about it tonight," said Setsuna as she hungs up and sighs. 

'I want to be a professional school idol like Oneechan' thinks Setsuna. She looks at the form. 'I know Oneechan join A-Rise Agency. That's why I apply there' thinks Setsuna.

Later, Nadeshiko walks towards the vending machine. 'The dance that I have prepared need more modification but I still can't figure it out' thinks Nadeshiko as she picks up the bottle. She opens the bottle and takes a drink. A beep on her phone as she picks up and looks at the screen. 'This weekend. I'll text my parent and Oneechan about it' thinks Nadeshiko as she sends the text to her parent. She takes a sip again. 'I wonder what Dai-kun is planning for that night' thinks Nadeshiko. 

At lunch, Nadeshiko jogs around the garden. 'Good thing I have time to jog around' thinks Nadeshiko. She stops at the front of the door. 'I have half idea of the dance I want for the group' thinks Nadeshiko as she pulls out her smartphone and types on it fast. She then puts her phone back and walks in. 'The cold air that I need' thinks Nadeshiko as she closes her eyes and sighs deeply. 

"Nade-chan." 

Nadeshiko looks at Jun that stands nearby. 

"Jun-san. Still discussing with the chairwoman?" asked Nadeshiko. 

The duo walk towards the hallway. 

"Along with the Fashion Club. They send the letter to the agency. You should expect it when you go there," said Jun. 

"Okay," said Nadeshiko. 

"I am having another fashion show but it it wedding theme," said Jun. 

"That's interesting," said Nadeshiko. 

"But instead of Serenity Hikari, I want you, Nadeshiko Kurosawa to be my model along with my brother," said Jun as Nadeshiko shocks. 

"Why me? I am just a normal high school student," said Nadeshiko. 

"It was my brother's idea. He wants to be pair with his beloved girlfriend for once," said Jun with a smile. 

"Baka Dai-kun," muttered Nadeshiko. 

After school, Serenity Hikari stands beside the vending machine, reading the letter. 

"So?" 

She looks at Tsubasa that stands nearby. 

"I don't know. I am still new in the idol industry. I still have a lot to learn," said Serenity Hikari. 

"You can use your experiences to help answer the question as best as you can," said Tsubasa. 

The blonde blunette sighs. 

"I understand," said Serenity Hikari. 

"Don't worry, I know you can do it," said Tsubasa with a smile. 

Serenity Hikari nods. 

"I think you need to join your group training. You have school idol battle to do," said Tsubasa. 

Her protoge nods and walks out. 

Later, the Snow Fairies trains their dance as the trainer supervises them. 

"Okay everyone, take 5," said the trainer. 

Ichie slumps on the floor. 

"I'm so tired," whined Ichie. 

"Are the setlist ready?" asked Serenity Hikari, ignoring whining Ichie. 

"We're still selecting the songs. We will inform your group tonight," said the trainer. 

"So, right now we need to focus on bettering our stamina for that," said Serenity Hikari. 

She then glares towards cowering Ichie. 

"Especially the cause of this trouble," said Serenity Hikari. 

"This is the setlist for the competition." 

They look at Anju that walks in, holding her smartphone as the beeps from the members' smartphone. Serenity Hikari walks towards her bag and picks up her smartphone and reads the message. 

"I know this is not the competition but I still want you to try your very best," said Anju. 

"We will try our best to defeat that school idol group," said Ichie. 

Shizuka looks at Serenity Hikari that annoyed. 

At night, Nadeshiko sits at the bench, looking at the bay. 'Otonoshi-san is really annoying. Really need to scold her really hard after this is over' thinks Nadeshiko. She takes a deep sighs. 'Like Oneechan said, there is always an annoying member in a group. Aqours has Yoshiko, Muses has Nico' thinks Nadeshiko. She looks at the sky. 'But who is the annoying member in Nijigasaki School Idol Club?' thinks Nadeshiko. She then lets out a chuckle. 'Kasu Kasu' thinks Nadeshiko as she giggles. 

"Nade-chan." 

She looks at Daisuke that walks towards her. 

"Dai-kun. Why are you here this late?" asked Nadeshiko. 

Daisuke sits beside his girlfriend. 

"Just want to see you. Training been hard lately so I'm kinda miss you," said Daisuke. 

"Kinda?" asked Nadeshiko, raising her eyebrow. 

"Well, we both busy with our own lives," said Daisuke. 

"I know, Dai-kun. Just teasing you," said Nadeshiko. 

Daisuke smiles.