CHAPTER 7

At the agency, Ichie kneels on the ground as Serenity Hikari lectures her. 

"Are you out of your mind? Don't you forget that we are professional school idol? We don't just challenge anyone or any school idol group. Just because Harmony won Love Live, you want us to battle them who happens to be an amateur school idol?" asked Serenity Hikari, angry. 

As Ichie is shrinking from getting scolded, Shizuka looks at Minako and Miku that shrug. 

"This is a mess," said Shizuka. 

"If Kira-san finds out about this, we will be a lot of trouble," said Minako. 

"What are we going to do?" asked Miku. 

"Just hope she learns her lesson," said Minako, pointing towards Ichie that still been scolded.

Nearby Tsubasa looks at them. 'What Otonashi-san did was reckless but it might a good idea for those group to know about audiences range about them' thinks Tsubasa. 

"Looks like you have a plan." 

Tsubasa looks at Erena that walks towards her. 

"Maybe," said Tsubasa. 

The both look at the group. 

"Are you going to punish Otonashi-san?" asked Erena. 

"The way Hikari-san scold her, I think I won't punish her," said Tsubasa. 

"I think you should calm Hikari-san calm. Otonashi-san is in tears," said Erena. 

"I already text Anju to do it. I can understand Hikari-san reaction and concern but Otonashi-san's idea got me thinking. We don't know the audience range of Snow Fairies after the failed first concert,' said Tsubasa. 

"So you want to use Harmony to see the range?" asked Erena. 

"That's the idea but I need to plan it properly," said Tsubasa. 

"Well, you're the boss," said Erena as she walks away. 

Tsubasa looks at the group again.

Ichie still kneels on the ground in tears as Serenity Hikari stands nearby, rubbing her forehead. Shizuka looks at Anju that walks in. 

"Okay everyone, listen," called Anju. 

The members of Snow Fairies focus on their attention towards Anju. 

"First of all, calm down Hikari-san. I understand your concern and upset but we can use that challenge into the test," said Anju. 

"What do you mean? What kind of test?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Audience test," said Anju. 

"You want to test the audience range of both Snow Fairies and Harmony?" asked Serenity Hikari. 

"Exactly," said Anju. 

"Audience range?" asked Shizuka. 

"Audience range is the audiences of certain ages and social status on idols," said Serenity Hikari. 

"So the boss is planning to have a competition between both school idols to see the range of each school idols," said Anju. 

"Harmony is an amateur school idol group from Nijigasaki High School while Snow Fairies is a professional school idol group from A-Rise agency. We have unfair advantages," said Serenity Hikari. 

"Actually it is the battle between school idol group guided by the mentor and the school idol group guided by the protégé," said Anju as Serenity Hikari shocks. 

"Where is the location of that competition?" asked Shizuka. 

"Right now, it is unknown but we will inform you when we have the full details," said Anju. 

Shizuka looks at Serenity Hikari that narrows her eyes. She sighs heavily.

Late evening, the members of Snow Fairies stand outside the agency building. 

"See you tomorrow, everyone. Make sure you avoid getting into trouble, especially you, Ichie," said Serenity Hikari, death staring towards Ichie that hides behind Minako that giggles. 

"See you later, everyone," said Shizuka as they spread up. 

Serenity Hikari sighs. 'Mentor VS protege? Between Tsubasa and me? It is one side battle with the clear winner' thinks Serenity Hikari as she walks towards the nearby station. 

The next day, Nadeshiko looks outside the window. 'What should I do? This is so mess up. All because of the shortest member of the groups decide to challenge without talking to others' thinks Nadeshiko, annoyed. The wind blows in as her hair moves according to the wind. 'I can figure the performances that can rival Snow Fairies but I am just not sure if it works' thinks Nadeshiko. She looks at her hands. 'Dai-kun wants to meet both of my families and wants me to set a date. I wonder why' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Oneechan." 

She looks at Nana that walks towards her. 

"Nana. Anything you need?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"I heard a rumor about the school idol group battle between Snow Fairies and Harmony," said Nana. 

The raven blunette sighs. 

"Right now, it is unclear. The management still discussion about it," said Nadeshiko. 

"What are you going to do when it becomes official?" asked Nana. 

"That's what I am trying to figure it out now," said Nadeshiko. 

"Do you need school idol club's help?" asked Nana. 

"I'll be fine. Beside, this is the mess my group members made, I need to solve it as the leader," said Nadeshiko. 

"Don't hesitate to ask us for help," said Nana.

At lunch, the Nakagawa twins eat at the bench near the fountain. Hina and Sayo walk towards them. 

"Nade-chan. Nakagawa-san," called Hina. 

Nakagawa twins wave towards Hikawa twins that sit in front of them. 

"How is student council duties?" asked Nana. 

"Right now we're on track for Open House. We should have meeting with all club presidents in a few weeks," said Sayo. 

"That's good. Hopefully we can get more students to enroll here," said Nana. 

Sayo looks at Nadeshiko that still eating her lunch. 

"I see," said Sayo.

Later, the Nakagawa and Hikawa twins walk into the building and see few students gather at the main hall. 

"What happen?" asked Nana. 

Sayo walks towards the group of students. 

"What happen here?" asked Sayo. 

She looks at Jun that still giving autograph towards the students. 

"Can I help you?" asked Sayo as Hina and Nakagawa twins arrive. 

"Jun-san, what are you doing here?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"I have a meeting with the chairwoman since Fashion Club wants to do a talk about being a fashionista," said Jun. 

"Yeah, I read it in their budget reports and planning for Open House," said Nadeshiko. 

"You know her, Kurosawa-san?" asked Sayo. 

"Yeah, I date her brother," said Nadeshiko with a shrug. 

"Wait, you date Daisuke Motomiya, the well known and best soccer player in Japan?" asked Hina, shocked. 

"Can I expect Serenity Hikari will be at the talk?" asked Jun. 

"The club still need to send the official letter to her agency," said Nadeshiko. 

"I can give them suggestion on that," said Jun as she walks away. 

"I don't think we have a budget to invite professional Serenity Hikari," said Nadeshiko.