CHAPTER 5

At the student council room, the committee discuss about the Open House. In front of them, a whiteboard that has timetable on Open House. 

"The discipline committee will work together with the police to make sure the Open House work perfectly without any incident," said Shioriko. 

"We will do the rounds to make sure the area is safe," said Sayo. 

"Kurosawa-san will handle the performance on the main stage. I will inform you the list of performers for you to brief," said Shioriko. 

"Sure. No problem," said Nadeshiko. 

"Can we invite Serenity Hikari for the final performance? Most of the students request her," said Hina. 

"I also heard some students request Snow Fairies to perform too. We just not sure if we can invite them because of our budgets," said Shioriko. 

Nadeshiko thinks for a while. 'I think I have free time on Open House. I need to ask my manager about it' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Kurosawa-san?" 

Nadeshiko looks at Shioriko. 

"You can send formal invitation to her agency. Normally you would get the answer in a few days," said Nadeshiko. 

"Let's do it," said Hina as she begins to type the letter. 

Sayo sighs.

Later, Nadeshiko walks out from the student council room. 'As much as I want to perform, my duty as VP will be a problem' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Oneechan." 

Nadeshiko looks at her twin sister. 

"Nana. What is it?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"You're wearing my hairstyle," said Nana. 

"It was your idea," said Nadeshiko. 

"How is the discussion about Open House?" asked Nana. 

"Still in progress. Too many things to consider," said Nadeshiko. 

"I know Oneechan. I was a Student Council President," said Nana. 

"And you decide to nominate me as Vice President," said Nadeshiko, chopping her twin's head playfully. 

"Well, you manage to prove how right I am," said Nana with a smile as Nadeshiko rolls her eyes.

After school ends, at the agency,  the members of Snow Fairies train their dance. 'We're going to have a mini concert in a few months so we really need to work hard to make sure our concert is a success. Good thing they are undecided about my solo concert' thinks Serenity Hikari. 

"Okay everyone, take 5," called the trainer as the members stop the training and sits down. 

"I'm tired," whined Ichie. 

"We all are," said Serenity Hikari as she takes her bottle from her bag. 

"Your dances are getting better. It will be a matter of time before you girls perfected it," said the trainer. 

"That is a good news," said Shizuka. 

"We can keep on training until our concert day," said Minako. 

"Agree. We can't afford any mistakes," said Miku. 

"The manager and the crews are preparing for the stage of our concert," said Serenity Hikari. 

"Where are the concert?" asked Ichie. 

"According to what Ms. Kira told me, they are getting the Odaiba Dome for our concert," said Serenity Hikari. 

"That is great news," said Ichie. 

"We can't just depend on our promotion team. We should promote our concert too," said Serenity Hikari. 

"Good idea," said Shizuka. 

At night, Nadeshiko walks out from washroom, in pajama. She sits on her bed and lies down. 'Juggling between Snow Fairies and Harmony is really hard. Not to mention my duty as Vice President of Student Council and also as a high school student' thinks Nadeshiko. She glances towards the ring on her finger. 'My relationship with Dai-kun are approaching 3rd years since we started at middle school. We don't know what will happen in the future but we hope we stay like this forever' thinks Nadeshiko. 

The knocks on the door as she stands up and walks towards the door. 'I wonder who is coming at this hour' thinks Nadeshiko as she opens the door. Daisuke stands at the door. 

"Dai-kun. Anything you need?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"Just want to see my girlfriend," said Daisuke. 

"You're done mopping for your loss," said Nadeshiko with a grin. 

"We lost because your high school follow your strategies that you did when your mischief side showing," said Daisuke. 

"It just came out spontaneously," said Nadeshiko with a grin. 

"If you're not a school idol, you can be the best coach for soccer team," said Daisuke as his girlfriend rolls her eyes.

The next day, Nadeshiko walks into the school building. 

"Nadeshiko." 

Nadeshiko looks at Yuuki that run towards her. 

"What's wrong, Yuuki?" asked Nadeshiko. 

"We have an email that wants us to perform at Odaiba Mall," said Yuuki as she runs towards the clubroom. 

Nadeshiko shrugs as she follows her club member.

At the clubroom, the group still staring at the computer screen. Nadeshiko and Yuuki walk in. Kanzashi looks at Nadeshiko. 

"You have to see this," said Kanzashi. 

Nadeshiko sits in front of the computer. 'Perform at Odaiba Mall in few weeks. Good thing I already composed few songs. Time for our training' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"We don't have songs to perform," said Tohka. 

"We do, actually. Just need to practice like always," said Nadeshiko.

"When you're going to send the song?" asked Haruna. 

"Tonight. I'll play a few songs and send it to you," said Nadeshiko. 

"Sure. Thanks," said Haruna. 

"Now, time to train," said Tohka. 

"Good idea," said Nadeshiko. 

The 9 of them head out to the roof.

At night, Nadeshiko plays the piano as her smartphone recording the songs. As the last song ends, Nadeshiko picks up her phone and sends the songs. She then leans on her chair. 'I'll talk to them after that performance' thinks Nadeshiko. She stands up and stretches her body. She walks towards the balcony and opens the screen door. She steps into the balcony and looks at the dark sky. 'Not much stars in the sky' thinks Nadeshiko. Another buzz on her phone as she looks at the screen. 'Ichie wants to hang out with all the members of Snow Fairies this weekend. Now to think about it, I heard there are new games at Joypolis' thinks Nadeshiko. 

The next day, Nadeshiko walks along the corridor. 'The dance is half complete. I need to do some modification' thinks Nadeshiko. 

"Hello there." 

Nadeshiko looks at Tatenashi that stands nearby, wearing Odaiba High uniform. 

"Can I help you?" asked Nadeshiko.