CHAPTER 2

Nana walks along the hallway.

"Oneechan!"

She looks at Hina that hugs Sayo from behind.

"Let's hang out together after school," whined Hina.

"Don't you have practice with your band?" asked Sayo, annoyed.

"We have a day off today," said Hina. 

"I have practice so we can't hang out," said Sayo as she walks away, leaving crying Hina on the ground.

"Oneechan."

She looks at Haruka that runs towards Kanata.

"Okaasan wants me to give you this since she will be working until late at night," said Haruka.

Kanata takes the parcel.

"Thank you, Haruka-chan," said Kanata as she hugs Haruka.

Nana sighs. 'I wish me and Oneechan have that kind of relationship' thinks Nana.

"You look troubled."

She looks at Shioriko that stands nearby. The raven school idol sighs again.

Meanwhile, Nadeshiko stands in front of the vending machine, choosing the drink.

"Do you have a moment?"

She looks at Ibuki that heads towards her.

"Nijima-san. Anything you need?" asked Nadeshiko.

"It is about the next club meeting with the student council," said Ibuki.

"Right now, we're reviewing the reports from every clubs. It may take a long time since we have new clubs so hopefully we can finish everything before the meeting," said Nadeshiko.

"I understand. I will inform the president," said Ibuki.

Nana and Shioriko arrive at the corner and sees Ibuki walks away from Nadeshiko that opens her can of soda.

"What did Nijima-san wants?" asked Shioriko.

"Just want to know the update," said Nadeshiko.

"Who is Nijima-san?" asked Nana.

"Ibuki Nijima, Vice president of D4DJ club. She is in 2nd year Music Course," said Nadeshiko.

"You do know a lot about other students," said Shioriko.

"My twin can do it, so I do the same," said Nadeshiko with a grin.

Nana smiles.

At lunch, Nana and Shioriko eat at the bench.

"You want Kurosawa-san to act like close sibling with you but you're not sure how she would react?" asked Shioriko.

"We're twins and have similar interest but we're not as close as Konoe sibling, Hikawa Twins or even like you and Mifune sensei," said Nana.

"I won't call my relationship with my sister close," said Shioriko.

"What should I do?" asked Nana.

"My suggestion is for you to talk to her."

The duo look at Kaoruko that stands nearby.

"Oneechan," said Shioriko.

"Talk to Oneechan?" asked Nana.

"You and her need to have a heart to heart talk to understand what you need of each other," said Kaoruko.

"But Oneechan is busy with her part time job and always return to the dorm in time for curfew," said Nana.

"What about weekends?" asked Shioriko.

"She takes double shift or busy with something," said Nana.

"Would you be okay if I talk to her about it?" asked Kaoruko.

"I am not sure. Oneechan is not easily open towards others, only the ones she has in Numazu," said Nana.

Nadeshiko walks along the corridor with Sayo on her side.

"I'm sorry you have to join the round with me," said Sayo.

"Don't worry, Sayo-san. I have nothing else to after lunch," said Nadeshiko.

The duo walk in silence.

"How are you with Nakagawa?" asked Sayo.

"We're fine. We hang out together sometimes watching anime and reading manga," said Nadeshiko.

"I see," said Sayo.

The duo walk in silence.

At night, Nadeshiko walks towards the dorm. 'Recording session for my 5th album, interview from a magazine and dance training with Snow Fairies. Tomorrow is the discussion about the new anime that they want me to voice acting' thinks Nadeshiko as she heads towards the door.

"Kurosawa."

She looks at Kaoruko that stands nearby.

"Mifune-sensei," said Nadeshiko.

"Do you have time?" asked Kaoruko.

"Yeah, I have half an hour before curfew," said Nadeshiko.

"Then let's go to the cafe nearby. It just few walks away," said Kaoruko.

"Sure," said Nadeshiko.

Later, the duo sit at the cafe in front of the dorm.

"Close relationship with my twins?" asked Nadeshiko.

"Nakagawa mention about you barely have time with her and always busy with your part time work," said Kaoruko.

"We all have our own lives, sensei. We are twins but grown up in different environment. Her as Nakagawa while me as Kurosawa. We won't be close with just a snap," said Nadeshiko.

"I know. Nakagawa also mention about you being raised at Numazu," said Kaoruko.

"So we have nothing to discuss. We do hang out once a while but that's it," said Nadeshiko as she stands up and heads towards the dorm.

The next day, at the student council room, the Student Council committee along with club presidents sit on the seat, each of them holding a few pieces of papers. Shioriko looks at the club presidents.

"Any question?" asked Shioriko.

Kyoko, D4DJ club president raises her hand.

"You mention about some of the clubs budget are not approved. Can I understand why?" asked Kyoko.

"Because it is not completed and too many spelling errors. I expected to be redone and resent within a week," said Shioriko.

The Band Dream club secretary, Arisa Ichigaya sigh again.

After the meeting ends, the Student Council committee doing their work as Hina and Nadeshiko types on the computer.

"Hina, Kurosawa-san." 

The duo look at Sayo.

"I want to see both of you after this meeting," said Sayo.

"Any reason?" asked Nadeshiko.

"I want to discuss about your lack of commitment towards student council duties," said Sayo.

"Lack of commitment? Sorry for having our part time job and needs head out early despite we finish our tasks and duties," said Nadeshiko sarcastically.

"Calm down, Kurosawa-san," said Shioriko.

"Just because we don't camp inside students council room doesn't mean we neglect our duties and don't focus on our commitments. You live with Hina your whole lives and yet you refused to see how she worked out to balance her band idol and her student life," said Nadeshiko.

"Nade-chan."

She looks at Hina that smiles. The raven blunette sighs. Hina then looks at her twin sister.

"Oneechan, I understand your concern but I am fine. You can look at our works to decide yourself," said Hina.

"I understand," said Sayo.