𝐢 ー first encounter

CHAPTER 1
deai ; 出会い
First encounter.

"Kenchin! (nickname)! wait why are you two running-

"Kenchin! (nickname)! wait why are you two running-..?" as soon as Mikey saw both of your and Draken's figures, he waved his arms widely for you two to see right away. But instantly stopped when he saw your red flushing face as you ran. He couldn't tell if you were trying to contain your laughter or frightened at the male who was running after you.

"Mikey! Help me!" you shouted his name and tried to hide behind the gang leader. Mikey lifted both of his arms, guarding you with visible confusion written on his face.

"You little shit, how dare you to say that to me." you heard Draken yell. "Take back what you said or else,"

"What even is happening? What did you do (nickname)?" Mikey looked at you.

"FINE! I'M SORRY THAT I SAID YOUR CARELESS PERSONALITY IS THE REASON WHY EMMA THINKS YOU DISLIKE HER. EVEN THOUGH IT'S TRUE I'M SORRY!!" you dramatically cried as you yelled your sincere apology. Or at least, that's what you think it is.

"I wouldn't say she's wrong though," Mikey commented, making the tall male speechless. "Kenchin, (nickname) already apologized, accept it," Mikey said in a pitying tone. Draken only scoffed at both of his childhood friends who look like are siding with each other like always.

"Whatever" he mumbled and made his way inside the park, knowing that you and Mikey will follow.

"I'm not sure if Kenchin has already told you this but, we have new toman members today." the blonde male who's slightly taller than you said as he grinned, his eyes almost closed as it also smiled. "I wanted to introduce you to them, and introduce them to you. But they went to the grocery store to get some snacks with Takemitchy."

"When did they leave?" Draken asked, crouching down on the sand after pulling his pants up.

"I think it's already been 15 minutes after they left. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Mitsuya and Hakkai are on the swings."

You then looked at the swings, and yes. The two were there, talking to each other. They seem to not notice you yet, you only chuckled and shrugged.

"So, (nickname). Got anything for me?" Mikey then turns to you with a grin. You could only flatly smile back at the male, knowing what he meant, you gave him a bag of dorayaki from your backpack. "To be honest, I was expecting that you wouldn't ask me for those today. Now that you've mentioned Takemitchy and the others went to the grocery store not so long ago."

"I was expecting, or should I say, I was sure you'd bring me some so I told Takemitchy to not buy me anything."

"Are you serious?" you deadpanned. Mikey nodded.

"Oh hey, (name)-san! I didn't expect to see you today." you then heard the enthusiastic familiar voice from not so afar. You immediately turned your head in his direction, you saw Takemitchy holding a plastic bag, which you assumed was from the grocery store. You waved your hand at him, smiling widely. You then noticed two unknown guys who followed Hanagaki from behind. They also have plastic bags in their hands.