𝐯𝐢𝐢 ー trouble

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

You were quietly sitting on your chair, waiting for a certain someone to approach you. And yourself was also debating mentally if you should be the one approaching the male.

It was early in the morning. As usual, you just sit there and do your homework that is due tomorrow so that you won't forget. While scribbling your answers on the blank mindlessly, you waited for Kokonoi to arrive.

You were curious about what he was going to tell you today. After all, he was the one who asked you to come to school and talk.

A part of you disliked the idea of meeting the two best friends, especially meeting Inui. Your guts just won't feel good about it.

You sighed and started to space out. Your relationship with Kokonoi and Inui might be the worst one you've ever gotten so far. ー you felt sorry. Sorry for them, and sorry for yourself.

Unfortunately, the bell already rang, signifying students that it was time to sit down because attendance checking was about
to start. What concerned you the most was the empty seat in front of youーKokonoi hasn't arrived yet.

"Don't tell me he's the one absent today.." You muttered under your breath in total devastation. After waiting with anxiety, turns out there was nothing.

"Kokonoi Hajime, you're late. Any reason?" The teacher suddenly spoke, following a sigh after her sentence. It made you quickly turn your head toward the door and see the male who looked very much exhausted.

He was slightly panting, the collar of his shirt was unevenーas well as his necktie that just hung around his neck, supporting for its life. Suddenly, the devastation you felt early began to clear up.

"Traffic." He simply replied and went to his seat.

"Traffic? You don't use vehicles."

Kokonoi sighed and answered, "Not only vehicles can be jammed in traffic, sir." You felt his tone change when the word sir slipped from his mouth, he was irritated. "Even if you're walking, there's traffic due to Tokyo's large ass population."

"Watch your words, mister Kokonoi."

"Anyways," the male then turned to you as his hand pulled out his chair away from his desk. "Sorry, I'm late."

His apology was audible to everyone who was in the classroom, even the teacher.

No apology for mister Tanaka.
Major L moment.
No apologies~ some students started to snicker at the teacher who at the moment looked very idiotic by just standing there, waiting for Kokonoi to take his seat.

Your hand then stopped scribbling, you gave him a confused look, "Why are you apologizing to me? ーI'm not the teacher." You whispered the last part. The girl who sat right in front of you then turned her body and faced you with a teasing smirk. You don't talk to her frequently, only when you get paired during class work, you returned her a confused look.

"Because I made you wait, I was supposed to arrive earlier than this." he finally took his seat, but still faced you, completely ignoring the looks the teacher was giving. "But Inui was being such an ass." he rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, you couldn't help but keep on glancing at the standing adult in front of the glass who crossed his arms and looked very irritated from time to time. You really wanted to stop the topic for now and continue later on, but you were too invested and impatient to do so.

"Why, why?" you furrowed your eyebrows and leaned closer.

"Fucker didn't want to come to school. I had to go to his house and try to convince him to come because I wanted to have a talk with you along with him today."

"And then?"

"Jit didn't come bro. My effort in trying to convince him to come was useless. ーHe literally made me waste my fucking time whining, now what? I'm late."

"You don't like being late or something? That's unlikely of you."

"Here you go again with those 'that's unlikely of you '. I don't care if I'm late, it's because I kept you waiting!"

"What do you mean again?"

"Ms. [last name], Mr. Kokonoi, are you both done?"

"No." you both said in sync. Not realizing who was asking.

"I won't be able to start homeroom with both of your's chatters filling up the room. Some students wish to listen so carry your nonsense topic outside of my classroom. I cannot tolerate such behavior, come back if you realize your mistakes." The teacher snapped, hitting the teacher's desk hard and loud enough for you to slightly jump on your chair. He pointed at the door and signaled you to get out.

"Geez, what a bummer. Let's go [name]."

"WHAT? NO, I'M SORRYーWE'LL CONTINUE LATER ON AND-"

"I won't be hearing any apology from you, get out." He said.

"This is why Hajime didn't apologize to you but her instead." a student intervened.

"[name], it's more fun and quiet outside, take this as an opportunity." Kokonoi then grabbed your wrist and dragged you with him as you cried dramatically on your way out. It made half of the class snicker louder than earlier. Some shouted, "Come back when you enjoy your date!" and were accompanied by laughter and cheering after.

"Be quiet or get out."

"LET'S GO GUYS WE GOING OUTTA HERE!!"

_________

"I can't believe I'm skipping..." you cried as you let him lead you to wherever he was going to take you. You never imagined yourself skipping classes, this year you swore to yourself that you will be starting senior high freshly. No absences, no skipping, focus on school, and graduate. But look at you now, you got kicked out from homeroom class.

"Quit being such a baby, seriously." Kokonoi rolled his eyes at your childish act and stopped in front of your class' shoe locker. After letting your wrist go, he then made his way to his locker and changed his indoor shoes into outdoor ones.

"Where are we going? we can't go outside, classes are barely even starting." you stood there while watching his actions like a lost child.

"Didn't the teacher say come back once we realize what we've done wrong?" he tilted his head, earrings swaying along. ーYou nodded your head in response to his question.

"Guess what?" he smirked, "We did nothing wrong in my opinion, so there's nothing to reflect on. We're not going back there."

"What?! That will affect our grades!" you exclaimed in disbelief. "We are going back there before our next class starts whether you like it or not."

"You are smart. The smartest one to be exact. Even if it affects our precious grades, it won't change them much. You can always do your best by the next grading." he crossed his arms and sighed. He does have a point.

"What about your grades?" you rolled your eyes and placed both of your hands on your hips.

"I can pay for 'em. Start moving and quit rolling your eyes at me. I might give you a real reason why to roll your eyes."

You didn't fully understand what he said, so instead, you decided to obey and pay no attention to his last sentence. You can ask them about it later when you're walking after all.

Meanwhile, Kokonoi on the other side was hoping he'd get a response from you. Unfortunately, he only gets to watch you slip your small feet quietly into your outdoor shoes.

"Hurry. I feel something.. odd."