𝐱 ー memories

CHAPTER 10

(The following three chapters will most likely consist of memories from y/n's past so I'm sorry in advance if it turns boring

(The following three chapters will most likely consist of memories from y/n's past so I'm sorry in advance if it turns boring.)

_______

"Thanks for coming today. If you didn't, it'd be boring as usual. You made it less boring with your presence." 

The graduation practice had just finished and students were beginning to crowd the gym's exit. 

Yes, I went to watch the graduation practice. I was stunned by the amount of third-year students, I'm sure this year's graduation will take more than 4 hours. And not only that, my fellow student council officers were also surprised to see me when I entered before the practice started. 

The practice has been going on for about two weeks now, and there are only three more weeks left before the actual ceremony. And this was the first time I attended. And the last too.

It was thanks to Inui, probably. If I hadn't met the male weeks ago, I wouldn't be coming here today. He was the reason I gain interest. Still, the graduation practice was boring as expected.

"Why are you thanking me?" I chuckled between my words.

"Because you made it less boring. Like I said earlier." he simply answered and shrugged his shoulders. The both of us then turned left and watch the students on the school grounds.

"It was... a part of my job. As the school secretary." I awkwardly replied. It wasn't a lie yet I feel like I was lying. Maybe it's the fact that I know that I skipped this graduation practice observation task given to me for weeks. Dear lord.

"That's very responsible of you." 

"I wouldn't say that, really. I'm not that responsible." 

"Why'd you join the school council then? if you're not responsible." he raised a brow at me and shoved his hands in his pockets.

I gulped and averted his eyes. I watched the male students whose currently on the school ground push the ball carts that had soccer balls in them, back to their compartments while laughter filled the youth. 

"It became more like a hobby to me," I answered. 

"How come?" he then proceeded to ask another question. 

"At first, I wasn't interested in these kinds of things. Back in elementary, I had this one friend, a childhood friend to be exact, who nonchalantly volunteered me to become the class president. And eventually, I got nominated" I chuckled as I reminisce the time when Draken and I would snicker when we were voting, how nostalgic. 

"It was only a joke, none of us expected that I'll get nominated. ー After that, I grew interested and took responsibility. I started volunteering as the class president or vice every year."