bonus

This is not a part of the plot but it's more of a refresh before I start writing chapters again. :)

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"So you two decided to make a cake," said the male with raven hair, poking the 'cake' in front of him with a fork in his hand. He gave the food a judging look, then looked at his friends.

"That's a pancake. Flat as fuck." Kokonoi mumbled whilst shaking his head in disappointment. Still, he sliced himself a small piece and tasted the dessert.

Inui and Y/n watched him nervously as the raven-haired male ate in silence. Perhaps calling the male to come over and taste the cake they made for Inui's late birthday was sort of a mistake.

"Who bought the ingredients?" Kokonoi asked, the two stood quietly. Y/n gulped, should she say it was her? She didn't have any intentions of lying, but Kokonoi's tone was intimidating she couldn't speak. Where did the sassy one go? This wasn't sassy, this was scary.

"As much as I don't want to check y'all's trash bins right now, I assure you. The batter y'all used was for pancakes." Kokonoi dramatically sighed. "Y'all just poured pancake batter into a cake pan and baked it."

"We didn't call you to scold us for the finished product," Inui commented but Kokonoi gave him the side eye.

"Oh what were ya'll wanted me to do? Come here and eat the pancake in silence?"

"It's cake-"

"IT'S PANCAKE. JESUS CHRIST."

-

this was supposed to be a chapter but I really couldn't finish it that's why I kind of took long to update. I really didn't know what and how to continue this scenario so I decided to just make it a bonus so that I can write the main ones,,

See you on the next update