𝐢𝐢𝐢

CHAPTER 3

"No cram school?" Draken was somewhat surprised to see your presence. You shrugged and started to walk beside Mikey who was eating dorayaki as usual, while the tallest male stood in his opposite direction, having the gang leader between you two.

"Nope. Summer vacation's coming soon. I'll be free nowadays. I can use those days to hang out with you guys." you brightly replied, swinging your shoulder bag in the air as you walked. Mikey cheered along with you while Draken only chuckled.

"That's very new, but I'm glad. Make sure you're going nowhere, and don't suddenly disappear."

After his statement, the atmosphere around you became heavy as memories starts to flood your heads, especially yours.

2 years ago, you suddenly disappeared. Nobody knew where you went, no exact traces of where you were last found. Your sudden disappearance remained mysterious to your friends, especially the two. How can you disappear so neatly, and come back as if nothing happened? You looked completely fine after your two years of disappearance, you were still normal, you were still the same. Except for your hair that has gotten longer.

"Just what exactly happened that time?" Draken then asked. You felt like it's been a while since he asked you that. You smiled while shooting your gaze at the ground, your heart didn't feel like smiling, you felt guilty.

"I told you," you lightly chuckled.
"I had to visit Roppongi for an emergency. My brothers needed some help--.." your explanation was then interrupted by a phone call. You excused yourself and grabbed your phone from the pocket of your bag. Without checking the caller's name, you answered.

"Hello, this is (name) speaking?" you furrowed your eyebrows and waited for their voice to speak.

"Hey (name)."
"How's our favorite little sister doing?" two different voices cooed from the other line. You immediately recognized who they were, but checked the caller's name for reassurance.

Rindou.

"Why did you call?" you asked and turned your back on your childhood friends. Give them your palm sign, to wait for a moment.

"Isn't calling your lil sis normal? Your birthday's coming silly, what's your plan?" Rindou spoke, and you could hear Ran's chuckles from behind.

"Ah... I almost forgot." you sighed and rubbed your temples. After your answer, you heard the two of them gasp in utter disbelief.

"Are you serious?"
"(name) you're making me sad, stop. I'm glad we remembered. I remembered."
"Ran, shut up"

It's been a while since you had this kind of conversation with your step-brothers. You chuckled at their bickering during the call.

"I'm not quite sure about my plans, I'll just text you once I'm sure about all of them." you then interrupted, fiddling the hem of your skirt.

"Alright, I got ya." Rindou hummed in response.
"Little sister, visit us, okay? Tomorrow." The older added.
"Why are you acting like a kid-"

"Yup, will do. Will do. I have to go now."

"Take care."
"Don't forget tomorrow."

You then ended the call.

"Sorry about that.." you apologized and turned back to them. After you turned around, Mikey was standing right behind you with his eyes squinting at your phone, trying to peek at your phone. While Draken was crouching on the ground, watching you two.

"You got a boyfriend? Since when?" Mikey asked.

You took seconds to analyze his question, "What? No-, you got it wrong."