Chapter 32: Lips Mark The Spot

I'm sorry I didn't update last week!! But I am back, with a 5k word chapter :)

~~~

"I have nothing to wear." Lia groaned, flopping face first onto her mattress. Nat was leaning against her headboard, her ankles crossed out in front of her as a chuckle vibrated through her body at Lia's dramatics.

It was the day before Nat's party, and Lia had been so busy buying presents and organising everything that she'd forgotten to buy a dress. Which lead to this moment.. almost the entire contents of her wardrobe spread out across her bedroom floor, frustrations rising as Lia said no to every single viable option. She wanted to look special.

"What about that green dress you had out before?" Nat asked, eyeing up the dress that was hanging on the closet door. It was sparkly and it looked cute, but Lia's eye roll said otherwise.

"It's boring. And I don't like it."

"Can you at least try it on?" Nat pleaded. There was no reason for Lia to try it on other than for Nat's benefit, and the redhead just wanted an excuse to see her girlfriend in a dress. With a huff and a sigh, Lia pushed herself up onto her feet and grabbed the dress, disappearing into the bathroom with a scowl on her face.

"You could have changed in here!" Nat yelled, almost hearing Lia's eye roll.

"Perv!"

Time seemed to drift by so slowly as Lia got dressed, and Nat fiddled with a stray thread on the sleeve of her sweatshirt, which lay abandoned on her lap as she had become warm. The lock clicked and Lia walked out, her arms folded across her chest as she stood still in front of Nat. The redhead dropped the sleeve she was messing with and took a sharp inhale of breath as she saw the image in front of her.

The dress was short, very short, and it made Lia's legs look even better than usual. They seemed to go on forever and Nat had a hard time dragging her eyes away from the girl's shapely thighs. But ultimately she did, and found herself making eye contact with the top of the dress, which dipped quite low and revealed more than she was expecting.  But Lia's unimpressed expression made Nat laugh, and she climbed up from the bed to stand infront.

Nat's hands snaked to Lia's waist, the sparkles digging into her palm as she pulled the girl flush to her front, faces suddenly a lot closer. Her thumbs rubbed small circles on Lia's waist as their lips connected slightly. Lia's chin titled up slightly and her hand moved into Nat's hair, dragged her head down so it was easier to kiss. But the redhead was stubborn and pulled away, putting her lips just out of reach, making Lia whine.

"This dress..." Nat trailed off, moving a hand to the neckline of the dress as she traced a finger along it. "Is sexy... so sexy. But these.." she dipper her finger lower and Lia knew what she was talking about. "No one else gets these apart from me. And I know there are people who would want them."

It didn't take a genius to figure out who Natasha was referring to. Lia didn't see it as anything other than being friendly, but Nat was fiercely defensive when it came to a certain black haired girl. Lia liked Raven, she thought she was sweet. Plus, they were in the same French class, which Lia liked seeing as Nat didn't take French. 

"Oh, Raven?" Lia murmured with a smirk, watching how Nat's green eyes darkened as her name was mentioned. "You have nothing to worry about, baby." She said before reconnecting their lips, tugging slowly on Nat's bottom lip with her teeth before she completely pulled away. The shift in power was so hot to Nat, who fully allowed Lia to do whatever she wanted.