Chapter 49: Addicted

hello my angels (and my swifties. special shout-out to my non-american swifties because all we can do is watch the Eras Tour videos and livestreams)

~~~

"IF YOU COULD SEE THAF I'M THE ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS YOU-"

"-BEEN HERE ALL ALONG-"

"-SO WHY CAN'T YOU SEE-"

"YOU BELONG WITH ME!"

2 teenagers, tv remotes, streamers and an 11 hour Taylor Swift playlist equals absolute mayhem. They were supposed to be decorating the living room with the decorations they'd bought last weekend, but once the balloons had been blown up, Lia decided that it was indeed time for a dance break.

"You do indeed belong to me." Nat yelled over the loud music, her arm snaking around Lia's waist. The redhead did this move almost everyday, but it never failed to send butterflies reeling in Lia's stomach.

"Oohh she's feeling possessive." Lia placed a sneaky kiss on Nat's lips. "I like it."

"You like anything I do."

Lia cocked her head. "That I do."

"Simp." Nat stated with a cocky smile before grabbing a balloon that had settled by her foot. "You know, this would be so much easier if you could just use your wiggly woos and put these balloons up." She was precariously balanced on a chair as she stretched up to the ceiling to attach it with a piece of sticky tape that wasn't cooperating.

"Nope. It's more fun watching you struggle like this." Lia flopped down onto the couch as 'Mirrorball' started playing, changing the atmosphere to a calmer one. "I want you to know, I'm a mirrorball. I'll show you every version of yourself tonight." She sang the lyrics softly, sending shivers down Nat's spine.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you singing."

Lia chuckled softly, watching the muscles in Nat's shoulders flex slightly as she stretched up. "Well it is what lured you in to start with."

"You're like a siren."

"Except I love you instead of killing you."

"And I'm so glad about that."

Lia was hypnotised by Nat's arms for a moment, which was understandable. The redhead had a black body suit paired simply with a pair of blue jeans. But it clung to her figure tightly, outlining every smooth muscle on her back and it left her arms and shoulders exposed, much to Lia's delight. Nat had clearly been working out a lot lately.

"I can feel your eyes on me Li. Is there something on my back or are you just whipped?"

Lia blushed, ducking behind her curtain of hair at being caught. "Am I not allowed to stare at my beautiful girlfriend?"

Nat hopped down off the chair and straddled it, her chin resting on her arms on the back of the chair as she looked over at Lia. "So you are simping then."

"You look hot." Lia shrugged nonchalantly. There was nothing wrong with admiring her girl, and she did so fairly frequently. "Especially your arms."