Confession

Both Hannah and Priya have decided to take it upon themselves to dress me tonight. "Oh this is cute!" Hannah squeals but Priya dismisses it, "no Han, we need something that's got that party vibe." Her face falls for a moment then lights up as she pulls out a short rainbow glitter jumpsuit with thin straps and a neckline that plunges down to just above my belly button. Priya gushes, "Yes!" They both twirl around and hand me the jumpsuit. "Quick Bec, get dressed and let's get our party on!"

Their excitement is infectious and the afternoon is soon forgotten in the flurry of the dressing room. Hope and Marisol have been keeping their distance but I can still feel eyes on me. I decide to leave my hair down. Priya is wearing a short red dress with a low-plunge neckline and Hannah looks dazzling in a cute green jumpsuit. "Right. I'm ready lets go!" As I jump up Priya looks at me, "yea, no. Here put these on." She hands me a pair of black heels with way too many straps. "Ugh P, you sure I can't get away with no shoes?" Hannah looks horrified. "No Bec. now hurry up." "What about some flats instead?" I counter. "Bec put on the damn shoes," she states flatly. With a groan I quickly strap my feet into the deathtraps.

"Oh girls we look so good!" Hannah is practically giddy. "You really love dressing up don't you Han?" I watch on with a big goofy smile as she excitedly bounces, "I do!" The three of us link arms as we head outside after I carefully managed to navigate the steps. They've hung extra fairy lights across the lawn and to the side there's a few cocktail tables with drinks. Across the way I spot Noah with Bobby and Ibrahim, he's wearing dark blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I swallow hard at my body's reaction to just the sight of him. Out of guilt I start looking for Gary. Hmm, must still be getting ready.

"Babycakes! You look gorgeous!" Bobby beams at Hannah as we approach. He picks her up and twirls her laughing frame before placing a sweet kiss on her lips. Priya is already in Ibrahim's embrace and blushing at something he's whispering in her ear. With those four's attention on each other Noah steps a little closer, "You look good." I smile at his words and look up at his intense gaze, my cheeks warming instantly. "Are you doing ok? You know, after everything?" "I am. Thanks Noah." He flashes a dazzling smile as he offers me a drink which I graciously accept.

"Oi! Oi! Let's get this party started!" Gary's voice booms from across the lawn. He jogs over and places a quick peck on my lips. His arm tight around my waist. "Looking sexy darlin'," he smiles. Just then Marisol and Hope appear from the villa. Rocco emerges from the kitchen. Hope wanders over to Noah and wraps her arm around his waist. She looks at him with a sickly expression which I can only imagine is her trying to be alluring. I notice Noah stiffen a little at her touch. "I'll grab you a drink Hope," he says as he moves away from her. She giggles, "You don't need to get me drunk to get lucky babes."

Priya and I look at each other rolling our eyes. She then mimes gagging and I can't help but giggle at her. Hope was too focused on trying to look like a seductress to notice Noah's lack of interest or Priya's antics. Marisol is completely ignoring Rocco. Poor guy. Luckily the music starts playing. Priya, Hannah and I look at each other, down our drinks and move to the middle of the lawn. We start moving to the rhythm. I decide to let go of the day and just focus on my body moving to the beat of the music.

Priya and I naturally gravitate towards each other. Instinctively I hug her, "I love you P!" "I love you too Bec!" We start moving together, grinding into each other giggling. My one hand moves to my hair lifting it up and my other rests on the small of Priya's back. We laugh at each other like idiots as we step away from each other. Hannah jumps behind me and her hand rests on my waist. I reach Priya's hand and pull her close again. Together the three of us happily dance and laugh as we forget about the villa and all the drama of the day. Its almost like we are in our own happy little bubble.