Welcome to Hell

Noah

Hell. I'm in fucking hell. That's the only way to describe this place. I came here thinking I'd flirt with a couple of girls, and have a cheeky kiss or two. Maybe a bit more, just some fun for the summer. I mean, I am a guy but that all changed the second she fell into my world. She's curvy, soft, lush skin with a killer smile but it's her eyes. Those honey-coloured eyes had me hooked from the minute she looked up at me from the floor. Honestly, my cock twitched at the sight and my depraved mind imagined all sorts of things I could do to her in that position. Even thinking about it now had blood rushing to my dick, and I have to shift slightly. I'll never forget that first day. When I first saw her and when I first tasted those sweet lips. She just somehow managed to crawl under my skin so, fast.

"Ok, Becca! Your turn. Truth or dare?" God those honey eyes are staring straight at me. Why in the hell couldn't she have come out first? Yeah, Hope is hot but Becca is something else entirely. I swallow hard as she chooses dare and then that red-headed buffoon tries to whisper sweet nothings in her ear. A complete idiot if he can't even read her body's cues. It's practically screaming to back off. I clench my jaw hard and the noise that's always there in my head just gets louder.

I nearly come undone at the insane smile that lights up her face as she stands up and walks towards me. I'm fucking done for. I barely know this woman and I'm ready to give her whatever she needs. The noise moves to the back again. I have no idea what her dare was but I can guess. I'm acutely aware of her soft hands on my knees. Her thumb slowly rubbed my skin. Her mouth changes from a friendly smile to a seductive one that makes me glad I'm sitting down.

Then her lips are on mine and the noise completely stops. Everything stops. It's just the two of us. Her lips taste of the champagne she's been drinking and something else entirely her. I grip the bench hard to keep my hands to myself and use every ounce of my self-control to let her control the kiss. We are not alone. Then her tongue slips into my mouth and the softness of her mouth invades my senses. I'm vaguely aware of a noise coming from me before a cough breaks the spell. She smiles at me like she didn't just change everything with that simple sweet kiss. Fuck. I have to remember I'm with Hope. I won't be that guy who just jumps between women but holy hell the temptation.

It's still the early hours of the morning and I'm just lying here staring at the ceiling. Chelsea breathing steadily and deep next to me. She's such a beautiful girl with a heart of gold but nothing will satisfy me now that Becca's entered my orbit, my honeybee. God, when did I become such a sap? People think that just because I'm a librarian means I'm this shy, bookish nerd who spends his free time devouring books at home alone, cosy under the covers. Hiding from the world. So far from the truth. Of course, I enjoy reading and a good book but if they only would look past the book nerd and the quiet persona. I don't need to work. My family's success in business has ensured that I would never have to work a day in my life but it means I've been able to do what I love. I have a feeling that if Hope ever found out about my fortune she would try to sink her claws into me so deep. A cold shiver runs down my spine at the thought.

Anger still simmers in my veins at what Gary had done to Becca. Especially when knowing what she's been through. I swear if I ever meet this James I will punch him out cold. I've always had a bit of an anger problem, I used to act first and then ask questions later. The noise of it is a constant companion. It's partly the reason why I work in the library and why I see a therapist regularly. The chances of running into the kind of people that gets my temper soaring are low plus my work helps me focus on helping others and drowns out the noise for a bit. Not only do I handle the books but I run reading programs for the community and act as a public point for all the other charity work related to the family business. Dealing with adults right through to kids. I'm well aware of the advantages I was born with but my mother insisted from a young age we help her with the various philanthropic programs the company was contributing to. I firmly believe she was also trying to channel my anger into something worthwhile. She calls it passion. I smile at that thought. My so-called passion got me into a lot of trouble as a teenager until a coach at school helped me release some of that energy or noise I've come to know through workout programs and various sporting activities. As a teenager, I entered a lot of underground fights. My size meant I could lie about my age a little bit. I rarely do that now though. Only when nothing else seems to work.