New Faces

Fuck! I somehow managed to get back to the room. As quietly as possible, I snuck into the bed hoping not to wake Gary. I lay there for a few minutes realising there is no way in hell I'm about to fall asleep. So once again, I snuck out of bed and headed to the roof terrace grabbing a spare blanket.

I make myself comfortable on the couch outside and cocoon myself into the blanket. Lying back staring at the stars and wondering how on earth I got myself into this position. I've enjoyed getting to know Gary and have started to develop some feelings there. However, since the second my eyes met Noah's, my body has been wanting him. It hasn't stopped, after our date and his confession I know I like him too. I feel so drawn to him, like a magnet. GAH! I just want to scream into a pillow. I'm so confused. Is it possible to feel something for two men?

At some point in the early hours, I must have drifted off because the next thing I know the sound of water splashing woke me. I slowly peek over the edge, my eyes already on the daybeds looking for Noah but all I see are empty beds. More splashing grabs my attention towards the pool when I see two new islanders. I jump up and run into the bedroom. "Guys! We have two new Islanders by the pool!" Some of the girls jump up excitedly, interestingly Hope and Marisol's feet hit the ground first as they bolt for the dressing room, squealing.

Gary envelops me in his arms and places a sweet kiss on my lips. "Morning darlin'. You weren't in bed last night." Concern flashes over his strong features. "Morning bear," I wrap my arms around his neck placing a slow kiss on his lips. "I couldn't sleep so I spent the night on the roof terrace star gazing. I didn't want to wake you up." "Next time please do, I can think of some ways to tire you out." I chuckle as he wiggles his eyebrows while his hands squeeze my butt cheeks. Just then Noah walks in and flashes the most over-the-top smile I've ever seen, my hands drop away from Gary. "Morning lovebirds!" "Noah, bruv you are way too cheerful this early." "Well, what can I say? It's a beautiful day and I'm feeling good."

I try to move away from Gary but instead, he spins me around and hugs me from behind while continuing his conversation with Noah. "Feeling a little lighter eh? Nothing weighing you down anymore?" Gary laughs at himself and what he's implying. I try to look anywhere but at Noah's beautiful face. That's when I realise I'm going to have to tell Gary about my conversation with Noah. "You could say that," Noah laughs and the sound sends goosebumps over me. This place will do my head in. I squeeze Gary's arm, "C'mon Gary, there are new guys here. Let's go meet them."

Gary's face falls, "oh right." We link hands and walk out together. As we pass Noah my eyes stay focused on Gary but I can feel Noah watching me. Just as we are about to disappear around the corner I chance a look into the room. Noah watches me with his warm smile that made me feel so safe last night. My face betrayed me by giving him what I could only imagine was the toothiest grin. Focus Becca. Gary and I make our way towards the new Islanders. The girls are all over them, Marisol and Hope in particular. I join Priya and Hannah and as I do the conversation stops.

The two guys look dreamy. Both are tall with almost perfect abs, especially when I compare them to Noah's. These boys have nothing on him. One of them has shoulder-length blonde hair and amazing green eyes. The other has dark hair that is perfectly styled with kind dark eyes, this guy should be a model. He makes direct eye contact with me and I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or nervous. "Hi, I'm Lucas, a pleasure to meet you, Becca." He stretches out his hand for a handshake. I obliged and notice how soft his hands are. He flashes a beautiful smile that throws me a little. "Hi, Lucas. I'm Rebecca. Becca. Oh, I mean, you know that already." I laugh nervously. "Welcome to the Villa." "Thank you for the kind welcome."

The blonde one laughs, "Mate, I know you said you affected the ladies but seeing it is hilarious." Wait. What? I feel like I've been bamboozled. Priya and Hannah giggle while Hope is throwing her usual scowl my way. "Hi, I'm Henrik!" He replicates Lucas' actions and stretches out his hands. Rough. I feel Gary's arm snake around my waist. His body feels tense. Noah joins the group seemingly unfazed by the newcomers. " Lads. So good to have some new faces amongst us." Bobby pipes up, "but I thought you loved staring at just my beautiful face Noah. My feelings are hurt." He grabs his heart and everyone chuckles, lightening the mood a little. "Let's go sit by the fire pit and get to know you guys a little better." Noah takes charge and leads everyone over toward the fire pit.