Double Dumping

The smell of coffee drifted into my nostrils and slowly woke me up. As soon as I opened my eyes the sun attacked my eyeballs, making it feel like the light was stabbing right into my brain. "Oh god," I croaked out. My mouth felt like sandpaper and everything was too much. I hid underneath the covers. How much did I have to drink?

"Darlin', I made you some coffee." The magic words to bring me out of my cocoon. I slowly eased the covers off, opening one eye to find Gary sitting next to me with coffee in his hand and my sunglasses in the other. I grabbed the sunglasses and quickly covered my eyes. Sitting up I grabbed the mug, "my hero." I said as I took a gingerly sip. Gary sighed deeply, "What are you doing out here?" "I have no idea." "Breakfast?" He seemed off, "No thanks. I'll have a shower first then grab some toast." He nodded, got up and walked off before I could ask him. What the hell?

I sat up and grabbed my shoes that were lying next to the bed and made my way inside. Priya was already inside the dressing room. "Hun, you look exactly how I feel." I looked at her and remembered her begging me to do more shots. "P, you're lucky I love you cuz damn, those last shots killed me." She giggled her hands shot up to her head. "I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering." She poked her tongue at me as I left the dressing room and headed for the shower.

Stepping underneath the showerhead I let the water run over me to help clear the cobwebs. Images of Gary and I flashed through my mind. Remembering when I nearly cried out Noah's name, I suddenly felt sick and made it to the toilet in the nick of time. Fuck. I've only ever felt this kind of regret once in my life. I shook my head trying to shake it off as I stood to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. As I came out of the bathroom I tripped over my own bloody feet and fell to my knees.

"Well, I've never had a lady willingly fall at my feet like this before." I looked up to find Lucas smirking at me, "Not gonna lie, sweets, I like it." The look in his eye made my stomach churn. There's something off about this guy. Before I could say anything, let alone move, he crouched down before me and whispered into my ear. "Your orgasm face is hot gorgeous". He was lightly tracing a finger along my jawline, sending shiver after cold shiver down my spine. "Although you should know," he held my chin to make sure I met his eyes, "I bite back."

With that, he got up and sauntered off. Oh god, he was watching. The alarm bells were deafening and every hair on my body stood to attention. My breathing rate shot up to a million miles an hour and my vision started to get blurry. Panic attack. I felt closed in and couldn't move, that feeling freaked me out even more. My eyes were starting to tear up. I think I saw someone in front of me, maybe Priya but I can't hear or see what she's saying. I close my eyes trying to concentrate on my breathing but nothing seems to be working. I feel like I'm falling into a black abyss. The next moment I feel warm hands on my face and a soothing voice pulling me out of my descent into darkness. Opening my eyes to stare into Noah's warm eyes. I look at his lips and the words he's saying comes into focus. "Becca. Breathe." I stare back into his eyes, willing my lungs to take deep breaths. "That's it honeybee. Nice and slow."

The world comes back into focus and I slowly stand up with Priya's help. Noah immediately steps back, smiling softly at me. "Bec, what's going on? What happened?", she asks as she puts her arm around me. "I - I don't - P," looking at Noah I try to calm myself down again. I can't tell them what's happened. What would they think of me? I just shake my head and breathe. "Just a panic attack. They happen sometimes for no reason. Sorry if I scared you." "That's alright girl, you scared the crap outta me though!" I look over Noah whose warm face doesn't seem to believe me. "As long as you're ok Becca." I nod and with that, he turns and leaves. "You sure you're ok girl?" I take a deep breath in before I answer, "I'm good P, thanks."