Feels Like Home

I hang onto Priya as we make our way outside. Everyone was gathered in the kitchen. Noah handed out drinks to everyone. My eyes hungrily drank him in. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up revealing his strong forearms and tight black jeans that showed off his ass spectacularly. I swallowed hard as I could feel a familiar ache. As we got closer I quickly found Gary near the counter drinking some of his beer. My arms snaked around his waist and gave him a gentle hug. He spun around and his eyes lazily travelled my body. Leaning close he whispered in my ear, "we should continue what you started later." His breath caressing my ear made me sigh. Before I could say anything he placed a lingering kiss on my neck making me moan softly.

I felt the rumble from his chest as chuckled before moving behind me and pushing me closer to the counter. At first, I didn't understand what he was doing but as soon as he pressed himself against me I felt his hardness pressing against me trying to hide it. I couldn't help but giggle. "A drink for the lady," Lucas offered me a glass of wine. I smiled politely accepting it but under his dark gaze, I felt uncomfortable. Gary was busy chatting away with Bobby next to me. As I looked up and away from Lucas I found Noah's warm gaze. He looked at me quizzically, as if he could sense my discomfort. I just smiled and drank a couple of sips of the wine. It was the same wine from earlier today and found myself grateful to be tasting it again.

Taking another sip probably too quickly I could feel the warmth of the drink washing away the discomfort again. I turned my attention to Hannah who slid in next to Bobby. "Han!" Moving away from Gary I embraced her. "You look so beautiful tonight." She blushed, "thanks." She looked breathtaking in a cornflour blue dress that hugged her figure tightly. I lifted my glass and surprisingly realised it was refilled. I quickly looked around and saw Lucas staring at me with a half-smirk while he was chatting with Henrik and Rahim. Well, at least he's a gentleman. A creepy gentleman. I giggle at my thoughts. Gary's arm wrapped around my waist. His rough hand slowly slid across my stomach and once he had a hold of me his thumb started stroking my skin. Sending a delicious warmth all over my body despite the goosebumps appearing everywhere.

"Sorry to interrupt Hannah. Mind if I steal Becca away for a few minutes." "Of course," she giggled. I quickly downed my glass of wine and placed it on the counter before Gary led me away. The voices of the other islanders grew muffled as we walked towards the gym area. Instead of going there he suddenly did a ninety-degree turn and we were on the side of the villa, away from prying eyes. Gary pushed me against the wall and his lips crashed onto mine. His tongue tasted my lips asking for entry. I moan at the feel of his erection against me and his hand lightly squeezing the back of my neck. Holding my head at an angle to ensure a deep kiss. As soon as the moan escaped my mouth his tongue invaded, fighting my own for dominance. His other hand squeezed my hip.

He broke the kiss only to move to my neck, lapping the skin at the same spot he kissed earlier. With one hand I grabbed his hair wanting to hold him there while my other roamed his back and eventually settled on his ass. Desperate for more of him, I could feel my underwear pooling with wetness. In one swift movement, he placed one of his thighs between my legs, hiking my skirt up as a result. He lifted his thigh a little when I felt the pressure on my clit. I grabbed onto his shoulders to hold myself steady. He rested his forehead on mine while we looked down at where our bodies met. He grabbed my hips and started moving me, grinding my hips against him. The sensation was building tension at my core. I wanted more. I started moving my hips, angling them to get more pressure on my clit.

Gary's hands ran up my sides and squeezed my breasts. He left one hand cupping and massaging me while the other slipped into my bra and pulled out my breast. He dropped his head taking a hard nipple into his mouth suckling the peak. My breath was ragged and all my body craved was its release. The sensation of rubbing myself against his jeans and him feasting on my tits was driving me wild.