Chapter 2

On the night of the license, Yan Xun is not only the son of the housekeeper, the company he signed, but also an unknown small business that has only been registered for less than two years and has no famous artists and agents. Compared with Fu Chengshu's purpose of praising people, the ning yue xinghui specially established is completely different.

So some rhythm slowly formed on the Internet, and there was a look.

The rhythm is: Fu Chengshu is nearly thirty years old, and he can't resist the pressure of marriage at home, so he has a rebellious psychology, simply casually finds someone to marry, and takes a form to block the mouth of the family.

And the butler's son... The so-called near the water tower platform first gets the moon, and it can also be regarded as letting this child pick up a bargain.

Another big proof of the marriage between the two is that the two only received the certificate, but did not hold a wedding.

However, although everyone believes that this is a formal marriage, but carefully pickped, this child named Yan Xun did benefit a lot in this marriage. Everyone realized in hindsight that Fu Chengshu had begun to make stars for this child a year ago.

As soon as he debuted, he received some endorsements, large and small. Television, websites are his advertisements. Then, two big IP movies were also shot, and the famous director of the drama bone team was built. It's just the opposite of what it is, these two big investments, and did not set off much waves. Only let everyone know that Yan Xun is a resource café with great potential.

Now the third web drama has converged a lot, but it is also well funded. Thanks to Yan Xun, this crew not only has good food, but even has afternoon tea.

Therefore, the crew went up and down, and they were all afraid of Yan Xun. I was no longer happy in my heart, I couldn't look at him anymore, at least I could get by on the face.

......

Back at the single-family villa in the center of the city, the housekeeper Zhao Lai busily brought Yan Xun the decoction juice that had been prepared.

"Thank you Uncle Lai." Yan Xun was cheerful and polite.

The housekeeper Zhao Lai followed Fu Chengshu in his twenties and was already a member of Fu Chengshu's family. Ten years ago, twenty-year-old Fu Chengshu picked up eight-year-old Yan Xun. Because being single did not meet the conditions for adoption, and there were other reasons to consider, Fu Chengshu dropped Yan Xun on Zhao Lai's hukou.

Although in essence, Fu Chengshu took on the responsibility of raising Yan Xun, he was also with him. But Yan Xun still respected Zhao Lai as an elder. Zhao Lai also loved Yan Xun, but there was still some politeness between his words.

"You can't drink when you're young, so why are you so messed up this time?" Zhao Lai said half complaining and half distressed.

"I can't get into the groove." Yan Xun drank the juice in one breath, "I don't want others to wait." "Why can't you wait?" Fu Chengshu took off his coat and handed it to his aunt, "There is no state, you can find it slowly." Anxious about something. "

It is. A drama that is written and filmed, and you don't have to worry about money. Zhao Lai followed.

Yan Xun was speechless.

I am spoiled by you. I'm not responsible.

"Also, you don't just think about filming every day, I'm still waiting to drink your happy wine." Zhao Lai continued to chant.

"Then you have to talk about him." Fu Chengshu loosened his tie, "His schedule is scheduled until the end of next year, and he is busier than me." 

"Don't I also want to give you a long face?" Yan Xun cried and mourned.