Chapter 9

The pretender Xin Feng was holding a cigarette, and the smoke was thick. Elle's face was sullen. They simply wanted to embarrass Yan Xun, but they didn't expect to let him make the most of the limelight.

"Fu Shenshu, he really will come." He was abroad. Ai Le said angrily, "If he really comes, he is a faint prince." 

"Do you know who was the first person fu Chengshu to become popular?"

"Of course I know, international star Liu Ning."

"But do you know that his company was founded to support Liu Ning?" In the beginning, this company had only one artist, Liu Ning. Although it is not known what happened to the two people, the relationship between the two people is definitely not ordinary. After Liu Ning became red, he went abroad. The company has only just begun to recruit a large number of artists. Xin Feng did a lot of homework for Fu Chengshu in his early years.

"Liu Ning is Fu Chengshu's white moonlight?" Elle's eyes lit up.

"Nine times out of ten." Xin Feng extinguished the cigarette butt, "Fu Chengshu is not such a high-profile person, this time doing the opposite, I guess it is nothing more than deliberately breaking the rumors of bad feelings between him and Yan Xun." After all, this rumor also had an impact on Fu Chengshu himself. "That's

the way it is." Elle looked not very smart.

"But why did Liu Ning go abroad?"

Maybe Liu Ning didn't like men, or he put his career first, and then left Fu Chengshu. Who knows.

"So, Yan Xun is just a substitute!" Elle concluded.

"Whether it is a substitute or not I don't know, but what is certain is that the white moonlight in Fu Chengshu's heart is definitely not a small fart child like Yan Xun, who has not yet grown."

"You say, Fu Chengshu will really come?" Elle glanced at the time. It's dinner time soon.

"I'd like him to come." Liu Ning said, looking at Ai Le's silly look, "If he doesn't come, how can we have a chance?" 

Just then, there was a knock on their door. Elle stood up in disgust and opened the door. As entertainer together, with a look of excitement, "Fu Chengshu is coming." He really came!!! 

.......

Fu Chengshu quietly boarded the yacht in a motorboat. Although he is a media regular in various senses, he is the first time to make an official appearance on variety shows. But his assistant and bodyguard blocked the camera for him, leaving only a noble back for the camera.

When the surrounding artists saw Fu Chengshu coming, they didn't consciously want to go around, but when they saw the back, they inexplicably lost their courage.

Yan Xun's little face blushed.

Fu Chengshu wore a suit and leather shoes, three hours of airplane, but there was not a single wrinkle on the suit. He still has glasses on the bridge of his nose. Fu Chengshu's eyes were somewhat contemptuous, and his daily life was not affected, and he would only put on his glasses when attending important occasions. It seems that this time the official business was over, and the bends were not turned, so they directly got on the plane.

Just because of a wayward request of yourself.

Yan Xun greeted him, if it weren't for the presence of a camera, he would definitely have slipped into Fu Chengshu's arms, and now he could only grab Fu Chengshu's hand and lead him upstairs.

I happened to run into Ai Le and Xin Feng coming downstairs. But Yan Xun's small mouth kept talking, and Fu Chengshu kept tilting his head slightly, listening very intently, so that Xin Feng had no room to interject.