Chapter 28

Yan Xun, the brown bear, was carried by Fu Chengshu's big suit, and struggled twice, feeling that this suit had tightened his grip, and most of his body was tightly wrapped around him like a silkworm pupae. Fu Chengshu's body temperature was still in his clothes, and Yan Xun felt quite warm.

When he was brought back from the welfare home by Fu Chengshu, he also ran a few times, because he had nowhere to go, and he hid in a utility room in the garden. Because of the cold and hunger, he was frozen into a ball.

When Fu Chengshu found him, he also went over to him lightly, wrapped his clothes around him, and then just like he was guarding him in a castle, he protected him on his chest and took him out.

Yan Xun struggled twice and did not move. This kind of contradiction in public is like an idol drama. Yan Xun felt humiliated.

Oh, what an idol drama.

Yan Xun simply buried his small face in his suit, closed his eyes tightly, and let Fu Chengshu carry him away.

My heart was still angry.

No, I can't just leave it at that!

Fu Chengshu sat on the car and hugged him tightly, and Yan Xun's little heart thumped and pounded.

He and Fu Chengshu had never had this mode of getting along.

Ambiguous and unclear. It seems to be in the Cold War, it seems to be making contradictions, it seems to be making harsh remarks.

But how to go now, Yan Xun didn't know.

Got out of the car and got home. Zhao Lai was busy in and out of the house, and the two aunts were also shuttling around the house, cleaning and serving dishes. The world is peaceful, the world is quiet.

Yan Xun's little head popped out of the suit, furry and messy, like a chick that had just broken out of its shell.

When Zhao Lai saw Yan Xun, he rushed to the kitchen and said, "Both are back, Sister Zhao, you hurry."

Inside was Sister Zhao's sharp and happy voice, "Soon, soon."

Fu Chengshu put Yan Xun on the sofa, went to the terrace by himself, and made a phone call. Yan Xun on the couch was too angry because of the anger just now, so tired. He decided to take a break. But he didn't want to give Fu Chengshu a good look, so he calmed down and brushed his mobile phone.

It doesn't matter if you don't brush, the mood that was already peaceful in a brush suddenly broke again.

Only to see the entry has made him not calm, one by one are friends are surprised, lest the world is not chaotic.

"Yan Xun's live broadcast was interrupted only because of....."

"The feelings of the real giants sweet pet wen are going to become fans."

And the entry "princess hug" made Yan Xun feel even more faceless, and directly skipped these terms.

And one of the first five entries: "The side face is gone".

Yan Xun was thinking, is it the artist's unique beauty out of the circle? A little bit open, it turned out to be Fu Chengshu's big hand blocking the posture in front of the camera.

The phone can't be seen, the net can't be on. Yan Xun angrily threw down the mobile phone, and saw Fu Chengshu holding the mobile phone.

That side face..... Great.

Fu Chengshu seemed to feel Yan Xun's gaze and looked over to this side.

Yan Xun had to pick up the mobile phone again.