Chapter 3

The hall was crisp.

"But he was just married, still newly married. You're not too risky. "Just that high school student?" The milk teeth are not aligned. It's marriage. Sooner or later you have to leave. 

Yan Xun's small face sank. High school student? That was a month ago.

"Shape marriage? Where did you hear that.

"Liu Chenchen." Saying that Fu Chengshu's grandfather urged him to hold his grandson every day, Fu Chengshu simply told the whole family to shut up. 

"How did Liu Chenchen know so clearly?"

"His father and Fu Chengshu have been friends for more than ten years. I knew Fu Chengshu earlier than the little male wife, and I heard him say that if it were not for this little male wife obstructing his eyes, he would have become the top stream.

"This is also true, no matter how to say that it is also a nominal male wife, Fu Chengshu will definitely hold his own partner... How are you going to take down Fu Chengshu? Splash him with wine? Or just fall into his arms. 

"How could I be so low-level. After a while, I asked someone to send wine to Fu Chengshu, and you bumped into Fu Chengshu and asked him to take the wine to me. 

What is the difference between this segment and what they think is a low-level segment? Yan Xun had a cold face and thought.

The two came out from inside, and Yan Xun glanced at them. One of them was tall and thin, dressed in an extremely elaborate manner, revealing his collarbone. Yan Xun had seen this man in the magazine and was a male model.

The other is short in stature and is an Internet celebrity who has become popular through women's clothing.

Are these two stupid birds trying to seduce their husbands? Still rumors behind his back that his husband and husband have a bad relationship? There really isn't an AC number in my mind.

Yan Xun followed the two men into the hall. The two of them went straight to Fu Chengshu, who was at the center of the crowd.

Because Fu Chengshu was tall and tall, and his aura was calm and powerful, people were in awe at a glance, but they ignored his incredibly handsome appearance.

Although the hall was crowded, Yan Xun still saw him at a glance. He was walking out of the middle of the crowd.

The people around them automatically gave way to a path and watched Fu Chengshu walk towards the colonnade on one side.

Everyone knows that this man now wants to be alone for a while, and they all consciously stop coming together.

Only the waiter sensibly carried the plate to Fu Chengshu's side.

The Internet celebrity was already lurking behind Fu Chengshu, only waiting for the waiter to approach Fu Chengshu, and when Fu Chengshu took the wine, he bumped into the person.

At this time, the male model also moved to Fu Chengshu's side with the speed of the waiter.

Yan Xun took an easy step and entered through the side door. As he passed the male model, he stepped on the hem of his pants, which he had dragged on the ground. The male model staggered forward, planted a few steps forward, because he was wearing heightened shoes, his footsteps could not be stopped, and he suddenly saw the Internet celebrity busy dragging his clothes.

The attention of the Internet celebrity was all on Fu Chengshu, and he saw a black shadow swoop over. The two men rolled to the ground at the same time. When it landed, the movement was too big, and it hit the waiter in front of it, and the waiter stumbled and barely stood still, but the wine fell to the ground, and some of it was spilled on the male model.