Chapter 19

Forced to eat so much dog food.

When Yan Xun returned to the reading meeting, the people inside exploded the pot, all holding mobile phones in their hands and watching videos.

"Liu Ning has returned to China. He mixed so well over there, and when he returned home at this time, how could he not think about it? "It was a young actor named Zhao Hui who spoke. He played the male protagonist's friend in "Learning God".

As soon as he saw Yan Xun, "Yan Xun, Liu Ning has returned to China." Can you ask me for an autograph?

"I don't know." Yan Xun was telling the big truth.

"Mr. Fu has all picked him up in the past, and you will definitely know him later." This Zhao Hui is a bit of a dark poke.

He was not bad, he just felt that Yan was dressed up. Pretend to be more spoiled and loved.

He himself had been beautiful before. Once married into a high-door household, but could not stand the other party's cheating and coldness, he gambled and went to play, he was caught by the other party and went out of the house.

Therefore, marrying into the rich is also a glamorous appearance. And Yan Xun must be the same.

Moreover, he also sells straight people. Therefore, all his low EQ complaints have been marketed as straight.

One of the friends of the gods, another young actress Mingjia, loves to bump CP the most. She was a CP fan of Yan Xun and Fu Chengshu, and she glared at Zhao Hui fiercely.

Yan Xun now didn't have the kung fu to worry about Zhao Hui, a straight person, and once he said a lie, he flew all over the sky, and no one watched the rumors a thousand times. That is the status quo. Because everyone is afraid of the world's chaos.

So fast? Did your flight arrive early? Yan Xun clicked on the website, followed the keywords of the hot search, and it was a video.

The video was shot from a distance, shaking, and I saw a man, getting out of the plane, walking straight into a black car parked on the side of the airport.

There was no doubt about the car, and looking at the appearance, Yan Xun concluded that it was Fu Chengshu's car.

The person who got into the car should be Liu Ning. Artists of Liu Ning's level have also mixed up in overseas, but their behavior is quite low-key, and they have not even brought bodyguards, so they returned to China alone.

Just watching, Yan Xun's mobile phone clanged, and a video was sent over. The person who sent the video was Liu Chenchen.

Don't think about it, the video sent by this person is nothing more than to disgust himself.

But Yan Xun did not pay attention to Liu Chenchen. Thinking that Liu Chenchen hated himself and couldn't do his own look, he was quite relieved.

Yan Xun's fingers poked the play. He couldn't help but poke. Because the cover of the video is frozen on his husband's handsome face. This should be an early video, because at that time Fu Chengshu's face was a rare youthfulness.

The video opens a little, and inside is a very long occasion, which is the award ceremony of the film festival.

The legendary Liu Ning stood on the stage, holding the trophy in his hand, "Thank you for your recognition of me, I can win this award, I must thank one person, that is, my best friend, Fu Chengshu." 

It cannot be said that Liu Ning on the stage is really starry. This was the first time Yan Xun had seriously looked at this person. In fact, Liu Ning's facial features are not much exquisite, but they are very comfortable to watch and pleasing to the eye, which is the so-called movie face.