Chapter 36

Yan Xun held a box of cookies and looked out the window. He ran away from home for three days, only going back and forth between the hotel and the set every day. During this period, Jiang Mingwei came several times, and apart from telling him about his father's past, he didn't say anything else.

Three days ago, the night before, he had learned from the forum that Fu Chengshu had also stayed in the same hotel.

This made Yan Xun move and be embarrassed.

Husband, although I miss you too. But when I see you, I can only look at you with glare. It's better to see each other than not to see each other.

Yan Xun sighed and stuffed a few small biscuits into his mouth.

It is not difficult to see from Jiang Mingwei's attitude towards himself that his feelings for his father are unusual. That's why he was going to kill him when he was about to get his license. At the same time, the highly symbolic index finger disappears. Fu Chengshu firmly believed that this index finger must have been preserved by Jiang Mingwei.

Jiang Mingwei also had some intentions for himself, but so far, how come there is no hint and action.

Yan Xun's small face sank. Jiang Mingwei did not believe in himself so much on the surface. There was still a trace of doubt in his heart.

......

On the set, Yan Xun held the script in his hand. Not far from him, there were four bodyguards looking at him with a tiger's eye, all sent by Fu Chengshu. Now that a mosquito is approaching him, these four people will surely strangle the mosquito like a wolf.

At the same time, there are many paparazzi hiding elsewhere, just like bodyguards.

Yan Xun and Fu Chengshu's entries have not been hotly searched in the past few days, and every day is a big grudge.

In the early summer sun, Liu Ning walked over to Yan Xun, and he smiled and squinted, "Flood, are you still reading the script?"

Yan Xun's eyes did not lift up, and his small face was as heavy as water.

The eyes that smelled the wind on the set were immediately strange and wrong.

Yan Xun and Liu Ning are almost inseparable on the set, incomparably intimate, but these days, the atmosphere has become delicate.

Liu Ning's expression did not move, and the premonition in his heart was stronger.

Sure enough, Yan Xun had to stage this good drama. He hesitated for a moment, Yan Xun was going to act, did he deserve to cooperate?

Cooperate, Yan Xun will make progress, but he will be in danger. If you don't cooperate, everything that came before is abandoned.

"Flood, today your hair is so soft and your lips are so red." Liu Ning leaned forward and said.

Yan Xun's eyelids flickered, "You mean my hair used to be very hard, and my face wasn't good-looking?" " Here

it comes.........

That's right. Legendary opponents, rumored love enemies, this development is logical.

Zhao Hui was so excited that his hands were trembling, and he said to Jiang Xinyue, "I just said that they were pretended." I can't fit it anymore. 

Jiang Xinyue's eyes were going to fly out, which was not right.

"Xiao Xun, what do you mean by that?" Liu Ning's spring-like smile faded away, just a faint arrogance and indifference.

It's like it's the real Liu Ning.

Liu Ning's heart is complicated, he and Yan Xun are used to playing, and they take over along his play path. But subconsciously in his heart, he may also hope that this case can progress.