Chapter 14

How to compensate Fu Chengshu's eyes are like the shadows of a group of frightening water birds on the surface of a deep lake. Calm and with a flirtatious look.

"Hmm." Fu Chengshu responded faintly.

"Do you want me?" Yan Xun's fingers hooked his own clothes

This time it was a sneaky play... There is a kind of forbidden pleasure that is not usually available. Since Fu Chengshu was interested in cross-dressing games, he must have been stirred by himself.

He is an actor, and every action and look has a purpose.

"As I said earlier, we're done." Fu Chengshu took off his glasses.

Yan Xun tilted his head sideways: "Rest assured, I will not tell your lady." I'm just going to find you to come and play. 

"Role-playing is really a magical thing. If Yan Xun himself said these lines and styles, he could not say them in any way. But he is not himself now, he is a bohemian, a surgeon with three wrong views. He is now saying and doing nothing, it is not excessive, it is just right.

He lifted his feet to rub Fu Chengshu's pants.

"Duplicity." Yan Xun's eyes narrowed slightly. At this moment his age could not be seen to be only eighteen.

"Because you look a little bit like my lady." Fu Chengshu said.

"Then you think of me as him." Yan Xun jumped down from his desk and approached Fu Chengshu, "I don't mind if you think of me as a stand-in for your wife."

Yan Xun put one hand on Fu Chengshu's neck and tilted his head slightly, when Fu Chengshu thought yan Xun was going to kiss himself, he missed his lips and landed on his tie. Fu Chengshu's tie was neatly beaten, and Yan Xun opened his mouth, with the moisture and fullness of water.

Fu Chengshu's emotions were provoked, but this scene setting made him not know how to pick up.

Yan Xun moved to Fu Chengshu's throat knot again. Just when Fu Chengshu thought that Yan Xun would continue to go deeper. Yan Xun took a step back and leaned back on his desk. Soft and slender neck, leaning back slightly. One hand supports the desk, a seductive look.

"Just once, after this time none of us owe anyone."

"Don't make a fuss, go back." I'm married. I am responsible for my wife. Fu Chengshu said.

Yan Xun smiled casually, "When did you become so strong?" Wasn't it the prodigal son of love before? 

"Isn't that what it should be?" Fu Chengshu slowly sat down next to Yan Xun, "Since you are married, you must be responsible for your own family." You also have a good love affair. Collect your heart.

Yan Xun gently shook his legs. Fu Chengshu, who has always been very interested in role playing, did not accept this stealing plot no matter what, and Yan Xun was actually quite happy in his heart. Even if it is a game, for what stand-in, cheating, his husband is so unwavering.

Yan Xun turned his head slightly and smiled quietly.

But think again. It's a fun game. He thought that the corners of his eyes were slightly drama, Fu Chengshu was still so calm and calm, and sure enough, his charm was not enough?

Yan Xun, who was originally happy, couldn't help but gently bulge his small face.

Fu Chengshu observed this wayward little face and thought to himself, what was this child thinking?

Yan Xun's eyes rolled and he asked, "Did you talk about boyfriend and girlfriend before me?"

Fu Chengshu was quite surprised in his heart, how could Yan Xun come up with this question, this is obviously not a problem in role play, "This still needs to be asked?" The answer is definitely no.