Chapter 5

"Then I'll be your boyfriend."

Yan Flood's vertigo was at the height of his eight-year-old. For this vertigo, Fu Chengshu also took him abroad and visited famous doctors, but the results of the examination all said that there was no problem with the apparatus, and it was most likely psychological reasons. There may be some psychological trauma or shadow caused by childhood.

The disease can only be prevented with physical therapy.

Every time Fu Chengshu had a vertigo attack in Yan Xun, he was very distressed and would give him a foot massage. As Yan Xun grew year by year, vertigo also occurred less and less. Moreover, he was no longer the weak child of the eight-year-old, and Fu Chengshu was no longer doing it himself.

Once back, Fu Chengshu asked Zhao to find out the massage bucket.

Zhao Lai became nervous, "Flood, what are you doing with vertigo again?" 

"No, I just want the book to press my feet." Yan Xun said with the corners of his mouth cocked.

Zhao Lai looked helpless and whispered, "Cheng Shu is tired after a busy day outside, you let people rest, I will find you a professional masseuse."

Yan Xun also whispered, "I'll let him press for a while."

Of course, he knew that Fu Chengshu was busy and tired outside. It's just that he just wants to treat his husband today in the name of massage. Yan Xun's small face was a little hot, and she quietly glanced at Fu Chengshu.

Still handsome!

Fu Chengshu's figure stood on the terrace, but there was already a massage bucket with hot water next to the sofa. Yan Xun walked over and put his foot into the massage bucket.

After waiting for Yan Xun to soak in the water for ten minutes, Fu Chengshu walked in from outside the terrace, took a round stool, and sat down in front of Yan Xun.

"Enough time to soak." Fu Shenshu said this, it seems that although people are on the terrace, they still remember Yan Xun's side in their hearts.

"Hmm." Yan Xun lifted his foot from the bucket and stretched his foot out to Fu Chengshu's heel.

The toes were still wet, wet, and pitiful and lovely.

Yan Xun was a little embarrassed, this thought was not too obvious.

He secretly glanced at Fu Chengshu again.

Fu Chengshu picked up the towel that Zhao had prepared to put in the bamboo basket, grasped Yan Xun's ankles, wiped them clean for him one by one, and then put them on his thighs, grabbed one of his feet, pressed it lightly and appropriately with his thumb against the center of Yan Xun's foot.

Fu Chengshu acted seriously and had no distractions.

If he really had an idea, he also thought of Yan Xun's childhood.

Yan Xunwu's slippery eyes blinked. Surprised and disappointed.

No, it's just a matter of pressing the foot.

Although before it was he himself who kept rejecting Fu Chengshu.

"Lighten up, it's itchy." Yan Xun held his breath and said this line that should have been provocative.

"I've never itched my foot before." Fu Chengshu asked. But he still avoided Yan Xun's foot and squeezed the soles of his feet.

"Is it itchy here?" Fu Chengshu asked.

"Hmm." Yan Xun puffed up his small face and said in his heart: Husband, it is not an itch in the foot, it is an itch in the heart.

It's just that Fu Chengshu habitually rejected yan xun, and at the moment he was worried about his vertigo, and he actually didn't accept the signal of this baby bag at all.