Chapter 20

Grim reclining on his own couch. The agent looked at his feet in pain, "Are you okay?" When Yan Xun was still swimming in his sweet dream, Fu Chengshu got up lightly, kissed him on the cheek, took his clothes and left.

And Yan Xun was full of energy because of Fu Chengshu's company all night.

The next round-up will be very smooth. There's one thing that hurts you.

At this time, I heard the director ask Beiwangchuan, "Are you sure of shura's role?"

"I can't really think of anyone to play." The great god had a bitter face.

"Shura" is a nickname. The character's real name is Rosie. In the second important role in "Learning God", in a sense, his popularity is no less than that of Shuangwen's male protagonist Xueshen.

Because this character is the beauty and strength in the novel, the IQ is also equal to that of the gods, and he is the opponent of the gods and the good and evil.

As long as you look at these labels, the fans of this character are all fanatic girlfriend fans.

"If Liu Ning comes to perform, it will definitely explode." Zhao Hui had a sudden idea.

The big god tapped his fingers on the table, "How can someone with such a big wrist be a supporting role?" Don't think about it.

"God, are you not having a correct understanding of your IP?" Zhao Hui said.

"Xiao Flood, do you have any suitable people to recommend?" Beiwangchuan turned his head and asked Yan Xun.

"I think of someone." Yan Xun recommended an artist, "It is the aftermath of the drama with me in the crowd." 

"Millions of fans in the industry has been set as a newspaper explosion. This drama is rare is the killing of men and women, the female in the three lives of the love, the male to see the male protagonist in the various worlds to do business.

The platform even asked the producer to cut out another ten episodes, but Yan Xun's team seriously refused.

The play is not over yet, but the actors have already enjoyed the benefits, except for Yan Xun himself. Another male protagonist is a graduate of a class. He has solid acting skills, but he is always in debt to a fire, leaving him only in a familiar position.

And this mega-fan is just right.

But the great god was still hesitating. He was also familiar with this actor. But he didn't think the man was very handsome.

Shura is the face of the students.

"His acting skills are very solid and can make up for this deficiency." The director said. He actually liked this actor from the class very much, and he had mentioned it to the gods before, and he had also been vetoed. "I see a lot of little girls who say he's so handsome and handsome."

In fact, this is the energy of a good actor, his acting skills can make himself sparkling, make himself incredibly handsome.

"Let him come over and audition first." But I don't necessarily use him. Beiwangchuan said.

"You will definitely be satisfied. I have great confidence in him. Yan Xun was happy for Master Yu Jing. The school he applied to was Yu Jing's alma mater. So Yu Jing can now be regarded as his brother.

Yan Xun immediately called Yu Jing. Yan Xun also got along very well during his cooperation with him.

"Brother, would you like to audition for this role?" Yan Xun asked. And said that the original author was not too satisfied with his image.