Chapter 15

"The number of plays continues to rise, and several magazines have come to the door to take pictures of you." Zhou Deyue was actually quite excited in his heart. This is Yan Xun's first money-making drama.

Two keywords in the three episodes broadcast yesterday were on the hot search. Hot searches generally rely on buying, like this spontaneous can rarely go up, although these two hot searches only walked around in the back two circles to come down, but the data is real and reliable, and the terms discussed are higher than those in the front.

Yan Xun's eyes were also shining. Unexpectedly, this unpromising web drama began to make money.

Million fans have only been playing for two weeks and have already made a profit. Sponsors have suddenly increased from an unknown small brand to six.

Just then, Zhou Deyue's phone rang. I didn't know what was being said on the other end of the phone, but I could see from the patient and lengthy conversation of the other party that there seemed to be begging Zhou Deyue to do something. But after ten minutes, Zhou Deyue was vaguely playing haha, and then holding the mobile phone.

"He is the director of 'Learning God.'"

"Ah." Yan Xun's eyes lit up even brighter.

"He asked you to audition for the male lead. However, I did not agree.

"Ah, why?" Yan Xun's eyes were red with grievance, "You know I like this role, and I want to play it without giving me money."

"I think with the fermentation of word of mouth, 'Ten Thousand Charms' will go even better." Wait two more weeks and your signing fee will rise several times. Of course, you are not rare for this little money, you are because you like the role, but you are worth the value. Zhou Deyue said, "And at that time, you took the initiative to audition, and they couldn't look at you." Now you don't want to pull back a round?

Zhou Deyue said with a smile.

"Hmm." Yan Xun grinned and wanted to cry.

Just at this moment, Yan Xun's mobile phone rang, and as soon as the mobile phone was connected, the voice of Beiwangchuan exploded from there, "Yan Xun, don't you particularly like to learn God?" So why don't you come?

"In order to meet the requirements of 6-pack abs, I am still working out, and the time to bet on it has not yet arrived, right?"

Although Yan Xun desperately wanted this role, now that he and the Great God were swapped, Zhou Deyue's words were not unreasonable.

"Alas, the characters are to be godlike, not outwardly similar. You don't know better than I do as an actor. The Great God's side was a little muffled.

"That's what you said at the time. My appearance is very different from the role in your heart. "Yan Xun's memory is good.

"Oops, did I say that?" I'm not right, I apologize to you, you come over. "Beiwangchuan's heart is too weak to do it.

In the past two months, he has seen too many people, and the more he looks at it, the more he feels that there is no one suitable for the study of god in his heart, but instead he has watched some of Yan Xun's other characters, with a natural aura.

And now, the more Yan Xun didn't let go, the more anxious he was.

"You make a price." The great god was fierce. He remembered the director's explanation, if it was later, Yan Xun's offer would definitely double.

"Let me make a price... Then I'm not welcome. Yan Xun's tone was cold and fierce.

"As long as we can afford it." Beiwangchuan gulped down his saliva. My heart is also very empty.