Chapter 22

Red Envelope After a storm, "Eat." The old man spoke.

Yan Xun became the central figure, and the juniors all stared at him, first of all, how this person was so good-looking. Second, they also heard the rumors that had just happened, and they tore the third uncle with their bare hands and sent the third uncle's son's boyfriend to the cell.

Such a good-looking and powerful person, but obedient, and stupid when eating.

The Phoenix Man, who had been observing Yan Xun, found that Yan Xun's injury was obviously his foot, but his hand seemed to be injured as well. Almost all the food on the dinner table was clipped to a bowl by Fu Chengshu, and even brought to his mouth.

I heard Fu Chengshu say, "Aunt Li's pippi shrimp is particularly delicious, why don't you eat it?" This Yan Xun said in a squeamish voice, "The shrimp skin is too difficult to peel, I am too lazy to eat."

So Fu Chengshu put on his gloves and began to peel shrimp for Yan Xun.

Without waiting for Fu Chengshu to put it on the plate, Yan Xun opened his mouth, so Fu Chengshu threw the peeled shrimp directly into his mouth.

"This soup is very light, you can drink it."

"But it's hot."

So Fu Chengshu took his bowl and gently stirred it with a spoon. Yan Xun also stopped chopsticks and watched as Fu Chengshu stirred the soup for him and fed him another bite.

The two people are very tacit, and it seems that they often cooperate in their daily lives.

Uncle Five's three girls whispered in each other's ears. "Sure enough it was my bump cp. It's so sweet. "But I'm a Fu Ning sect, and I like green plum bamboo horses."

"I'm the real CP, the official CP of the cultivation of positive results, you are fake."

"I don't care, I don't care. Liu Ning signed it for me.

"None of you are sniffing at the FLOOD SCENE CP?" A smaller little girl like a junior high school student said that the CP she said was the live-action CP of the two male protagonists of "Ten Thousand Charms".

"□□! We don't bump into live-action CP in the drama. "Two big sisters gave her a moment.

Junior high school students rolled their eyes, and the girls in their class were all CPs of "Ten Thousand Charms". Sure enough, her two sisters were old. Nascent Center looked down on her two sisters.

After eating, Yan Xun found that more than 30 members of the Fu family were sitting neatly in the living room. Even Fu Chengshu, who said that he would go back after eating, actually had no intention of leaving.

Yan Xun blinked his eyes to see Fu Chengshu.

"After a while, the old man will send red envelopes to the younger generations." Fu Chengshu smirked at the corner of his mouth.

I saw Yan Xun's eyes light up.

Sure enough, it was a kid!

Even if there is no shortage of anything, it is irresistible to receive red envelopes, and it is joyful.

Probably receiving red envelopes represents luck.

"The red envelopes are not big, but they are a few small, and they like to see more than who... The money is different for each red packet. Fu Chengshu said.

Yan Xun immediately withered. The old man didn't like him, and today he was also disturbing his birthday feast. I don't know if Grandpa will give himself a bag.

Sure enough, I saw two domestic servants each carrying a plate. The red packets are large but quite thin.

The youngest child is only a teenager and jumps up as soon as he sees the red packet. "I want a red envelope, I want a red envelope", said he and went over, was grabbed by the adult, and hit it.